Couple x Trouble

After a long month of searching for them, they finally found but nonetheless they all seems to be bothered by a complicated love affairs through each other especially the troubled one, the Great Kim Taeyeon sitting on her desk as she spinning a ball pen between her index and middle finger as she clouded the thoughts of how she would choose the best for her until the older Kim barge inside early in the morning.

"Annyeong, Taeng!" Her father chirped carrying a good news for her daughter as he slumped his butt into the leather couch across the C.E.O desk and flashing a dorky smiles towards the already pissed off latter.

"Stop beating around the bush, Dad. I know you had something on your mind." She snorted out as she crosses her arms and giving a annoying look into her father who excited to spill the beans.

"The engagement has been set within next week, you better prepare for it and you will accompany your soon-to-be wife, Tiffany to look for your dress and suits, okay?" Her father said with a happy heart.

"E-Engagement? W-What? But I never had discuss it with her, Dad?!" She interfere but her Dad wave his hand as a sign that their talk come to an end and hastily stepped outside her office and finally said goodbye with a smirk.

"DDDAAAADDDDD!!!" Taeyeon cried but the door slammed in front of her face and stumbled backward on the ground with her butt landed first.

"ACK!" She winced in pain as she caresses her poor butt and picking herself up.

"I should Fany." She look for her phone and finally spotted at the desk, punching the number.

"Yoboseoyo?" She said on the phone.

"Oh, I'll be calling you too but you already beat me." Tiffany said from the other line as she pick up the call from Taeyeon.

"The engagement." She whisper.

"Oh, yes about that can you accompany today for our ring." Tiffany said nonchalantly.

"What? Are you not bother by the sudden news? My Dad is like he's in a hurry to marry me off."

"But, it's you so I don't mind." The latter answered cheerfully.

"B-But? You know that it's complicated, right?" Taeyeon try to persuade the latter to call the engagement off until she can decide.