You and You alone

-FLASHBACK-

Together with Jason, Tiffany is now searching for the best dress to wear at the Masquerade ball because it's only a few days away from now and the man clinging into her made her force to join him as his plus one like what Taeyeon said even if she refuses a few times, Jason didn't gave up to woo her and since it's somewhat connected at their contract she unwillingly forces herself to buy a clothes for both of them. They we're now lurking around the Seoul city looking for a perfect couple attires that Jason persuaded, places by places, they almost spending half day only for searching for the dresses because the man said that they will make Taeyeon jealous that Tiffany agrees well.

"So, did you had something in your mind Elise?" Jason asked as he cling into the woman whose busy looking for her taste but her eyes suddenly caught someone she didn't expect.

"Is that Taeyeon? With Hyo Joo unnie?" Tiffany asked herself as she saw the two walking outside the building and drove a black Mercedes Benz, Taeyeon who is gentlewoman helping the other woman to open the door made her frown even more.

"Elise? Are you okay?" The brunette man asked.

"I'll head first then call you later, I forgot something urgent, bye." Tiffany walked away leaving the confused man all by himself.

"That jerk!" Tiffany muttered under her breath as she wipes her tears heading to her pink mini cooper.

-AT THE NEXUS BAR-

8:45 P.M.

VODKA.

SOJU.

COCKTAIL.

You name one of the liquor Tiffany drunk off, she spends her day to her favorite bar, she drown herself just to forget what she saw awhile ago, Taeyeon's image clouding her mind while gulping down a bitter liquid that burns down her throat. She repeatedly cursed Taeyeon like a mantra on her head while gesturing the waiter for a cigarette, she didn't had a habit to smoke but Jason taught her well back at the States and now she tried one, she inhales the smoke before she takes it out from her mouth. She felt her head goes heavy every seconds and she couldn't take anymore so she managed herself to get out putting the amount of bill at the counter before she walks through her mini cooper, she drove off to God-knows-where and surprisingly she arrived at the very familiar places she often stay before, she counts from one to a hundred before she decided to confront a certain person she hated to death but opposite to what her heart talks.