You Dumb Head?!

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON, YOU PUNK!!!!!!!" Jessica yelled as she tries to chase her most annoying stepsister early in the morning because of the failed report and failed to attend important meetings with their clients and investors. The poor midget covering and defending herself from the witch wrath as she fasten her pace inside her own office since the blonde locked the both of them inside and the key is inside her bra, how naughty sister she had.

"DON'T MAKE ME HOLD THAT COLLAR OF YOURS BECAUSE I MIGHT GONNA KILL YOU OR WORST BURY  YOU ALIVE IN YOUR OFFICE, YOU DUMBHEAD!!!!!!" Jessica barks angrily when she couldn't caught the culprit to beat her in pulp.

"YAH!!!! I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE, I ALREADY HAD MYSPECIAL AND IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT WHEN YOU GIVE ME THE SCHEDULE AT LEAST CONSDERATE MY EXCUSE INSTEAD OF KICKING ME OUT OF MY HOUSE AND CHASING ME INSIDE MY OWN OFFICE, YOU BRAT!!!!!" Taeyeon retort back as she hides herself behind the wooden desk.

"YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE ACTING CHAIRMAN IS TO DO YOUR JOB AND TASK GIVEN BY OUR DAD AND ESPECIALLY ME, YOU MIDGET!!!!" Jessica shouted as she throw an expensive vase to where Taeyeon was safely hidden or not.

"YAH!!!!! MY MILLION DOLLAR TREASURE!!!!! WHY DID YOU!!!!!" Taeyeon flares from anger as she couldn't hold herself anymore with Jessica's careless and rudely behavior.

"JUST GIVE THE REPORT OF OUR LATEST PROJECT OR I WILL BURN YOUR OFFICE AND I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU SUE ME OR WHATEVER, I WANT THAT DAMN PAPERS NOW!!!!!" Jessica warned and they shared an intense staring battle until they heard a knock from the door behind.

"Jessi? Taetae? Are you having sex inside?" Tiffany knocked as she not clearly hearing what's with the loud noise created by two jolly monsters.

"Sex? Are you serious, Tiffany Hwang? You pervert woman?!!" Jessica roll her eyes as she put the keys and turned the knob to open the freaking door with the woman showing her eyesmile that added to the intense atmosphere between the two bickering human inside.

"You're no fun when I'm trying to joke at least TaeTae is glad to see me, right boo?" Tiffany passed through the blonde as she stepping inside the devastated office.

"I don't even know that you're a wild session here?!" Tiffany said as she scrutinize the scattered paper, broken glass, vases and painted wall made by your one and only, Jessica Jung.

"She's a witch!!!" Taeyeon pointed her finger to the blonde who still throwing daggers in both of them.

"I thought she's a grim reaper that will send you to your own grave called Hell." Tiffany laugh at her own jokes joined by Taeyeon who burst into a pit of laughter.

"HEY MISS PERFECT!!! WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE???" Jessica closes the door and makes herself comfortable in the black leather couch as she deals with the midget later after the another annoying person left.

"I NEED YOUR COMPANY'S REPORT SINCE MINE IS ALSO PART OF THE DEAL TOGETHER WITH MR. LEE'S UPCOMING JOINT PROJECT BETWEEN VARIOUS CEO'S OF SOUTH KOREA??? YOU KNOW I ALREADY INFORM BOTH OF YOU THAT I WILL REVIEW AND MAKE A REVISION THAT NEEDED FOR MY BENEFIT??? SO????" Tiffany said in her most calmly voice made Taeyeon slowly creating more space between and sees an opportunity to escape from the two because the door is not lock and the two women busy conversing with each other about the fucking report that she needed to be done.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, MISS DUMB HEAD???" Jessica barks at the almost escaping midget who already had her hands into the door knob.

"Ahm, errr.... C-Coffee time?" Wrong move Taeyeon.

"COFFEE TIME, MY ASS!!!!" Jessica and Tiffany yelled in unison pinching Taeyeon's ears on both side as she forcefully dragged back inside the office suffering from the wrath of now two woman who will beat her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

To be continued

The Battle of C.E.O.(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें