Come By Here

-NORTH GYEONG-SANG PROVINCE-

The night is still young for Mei Ying as she sat facing the dark blue sea after Stephi rejected her for her outmost confession awhile ago, she bought a bottle of soju to a nearby stall and drank it made her turned into a drunken mess, she don't understand why the latter rejects her though they're only met today maybe she's someone in her past but Stephi forbidding herself to tell Mei Ying, she had a reason why though but now she wanted to see her again so after throwing the empty soju bottle in the sea, she scurried back to Dr. Min Xing residence where they both stayed.

-INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: KUMBAYA BY SOJIN-

She almost tripped after running meters that felt like miles, finally she's now standing in front of she's assured that Stephi's room because Yan Jin assigned them to be across of each other after they recovered. Knocking is the least thing she will do now, so without permission she slipped inside the darkness, widening her eyes to adjust her vision to the fully black silent room, she tiptoed towards from where her instinct brought her but her hands attached to the wall so she make sure that nothing inside will be knocked off by her clumsiness. As soon as reached the soft mattress as her knees hits the edge, she made contact to the skin as she felt it with her pervert hands, she's not in her usual self probably  felt light headed due to her low tolerance of alcohol contents, why must she suffer with that? She asked herself a few times since she drank the full bottle, the person squirmed under her feathery touch as she let her fingers grazes into the lower part where the sensitive and pleasure part located made Stephi shut her eyes open and pushed the person who abuses her before she turned on the lamp beside her bed and surprise to see a drunk state Mei Ying who is smirking at her with almost a sleepy eyes but before she could pushed her completely away, she was pinned down at the soft mattress and Mei Ying molesting her as she's underneath the aggressive woman whose out of her right mind, she tried to scream but it's useless since her mouth is being captured by someone's lips, her hands we're pinned above her head while her clothes was being torn and throw somewhere in the floor, she's naked but Mei Ying is still fully covered by fabrics, tears finally escaped her eyes as she tried to muffled her whimpering voice when she felt her lower region is being ravished by a hand and fingers before something hard inserted her entrance and she moaned. Mei Ying is now not in her right mind to stopped the pleasure between her and Stephi, she wants and need a release, Stephi's beauty is not helping her to restrained her unleashed lust, she rapes her until dawn.

"W-Why?" Stephi chokes on her own tears as she asked the satisfied latter beside her, panting wildly as they finished their session that they've lost count. No answer came but a soft snores from her rapist. She cried silently while covering her bare body using the white sheets she found in her bed, but the pain on her lower gave her enough reason to cry her eyes out, mostly she cried because of the emotional pain that person is giving her. She hates her so damn much that she wanted to kill Mei Ying with her own hands but she did nothing, keeping the pain for herself because her heart knows that she loves her as much the woman does to her.

"Y-You made m-me fell for y-you a-again, you bastard bitch!" She screamed silently as she clutches the sheets on her chest watching the rapist on her deep slumber, she wanted to suffocates her using the pillow but she couldn't lay a finger into her.