Meet The Love Tiff [Thief]

"Good morning Ms. President!!!!" Everyone cheered once Tiffany entered her company, her bubbly and outgoing personality sweep off the feet of every man and woman whose gawking at her goddess beauty, she's wearing an elegant light pink dress cuts above her knees and a black cardigan with her Louis Vuitton leather sling bag, she flashes her infamous eyesmile towards them and she is known as a Love Thief like everybody told her so.

"Good morning everybody!" Tiffany send a flying kiss to her employees and made all of them struck by her gorgeousness but after they saw the sulking midget following behind her and the ice cold princess together, all of their mood drop down in a beat and get back into their respective work.

Once the three famous C.E.O entered the Hwang office, they immediately settled their lazy bum into her hot pink couch place at the center, as an ice princess she set her foot on the top of the center table and made an arrogant aura while scanning a fashion magazine. On the other hand, Taeyeon is still whining like a baby here and there because she was banned to buy an ice cream since recently she suffered from gastritis, eating too much and Jessica forbid her.

"Stop whining, you spoiled brat!!!!" Jessica barks as she violently smacked her head using the magazine made Taeyeon glared at her and pouted her lips.

"Can you please both of you keep your mouth shut, I'm doing my work here!!!!" Tiffany annoyingly shouts at them as she slammed her palm into her working table with the same glared she throws at the siblings.

"We're not here because we wanted too, okay? We're here because of the deal we made a month ago that you have to fulfill, you cheater!!!!!" Jessica defended.

"Well, I'm doing it already and if you keep barking at each other, better get out of my company!!!!" Tiffany massage her temple and slumped back into her swivel pink leather chair.

"How's your lovelife?" Jessica changes the topic and asked Tiffany instead.

"I dumped 5 dates in a row these week. It's like, I'm not interested on them right now." Tiffany answered and eyed Taeyeon for a second before she continued working on her laptop.

"Wow, you're going to be a hooker like her!" Jessica pointed annoyingly at the whining midget whose now playing with her Ipad while knitting her brows because she's too immersed on her game.

"Yeah and you're like a babysitter to her too." Tiffany laugh while Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Just send the documents on my e-mail and we got some important things to do, c'mon Taengoo let's go or I will leave you here!" Jessica announced but the kid didn't budge at all and still playing on her precious Ipad.

"Just go first, I'm staying her for awhile since there's no work for me there because I already finalized the document, Sooyeon!" Taeyeon replied without looking at her half-sister.

"Okay. Hwang keep an eye to this kid, I'll leave first. Bye!" Jessica dashed off and leave them behind.

"She's cute though." Tiffany thought to herself while eyeing Taeyeon silently.

FLASHBACK

Tiffany Hwang is known as a queenka on her university, she's not a player but eventually she could capture everyone's heart in a beat without making such effort, her popularity is no joke which is as high as the sky, however, the also known "Love Thief" is deeply hooked on one of the queenka in other university which is the same popularity with only girls because of her manly charm and baby-face appearance, she had no idea of dating every person who keeps on hitting her because she reserved herself for the one and only who only ignores her.

"Hey, Ms. Love Thief!" Yuri cheered and sat beside Tiffany who daydreams.

"YAH! TONE DOWN YOUR VOICE, BLACKIE!" Tiffany yelled made her flinched.

"What's wrong with you, PMS?" Yuri asked.

"I'm tired of being popular." Tiffany asked nonchalantly made Yuri laughed.

"What a serious problem you got there, Fany! Fany! Tiffany!" Yuri slapped her shoulder made her groaned in frustration.

"SHUT UP!" Tiffany roll her eyes.

"This midget always make my heartbeat turned frenzy." Tiffany whispered.

A 6-year girl wearing her pink dress playing under the shade of the tree on Hwang residence which looks like a hectare of palace since her family belongs to a royal descendants. She wondered why there's so many black suit guys roaming around their palace and once her eyes locked into another pair of brown orbs, her heart immediately beats erratically. The girl is wearing a soft blue hanbok with a cute Jack Skellington doll on her hand, she looks like a lost puppy wandering around the residence so as a friendly nature-kid, she approaches her with a great smile on her eyes, only to be ignored by the girl and walk away. Her heart tore apart but instead of giving up, she followed the blue girl behind since they we're running now, little Hwang girl fell on her knees and cried in pain, she saw her knees had a small scratch and bleed so she crying so hard amde the blue girl turned her head and follow the crying sound. She saw the pink girl crying in pain as she's on the ground, she walked closer to her and gave her a pink lollipop she took out from the small pocket of her hanbok.

"Don't cry, you silly!" The blue girl remarks making an annoying face but the pink girl continue to cry hard and loud as before.

"Yah!" The blue girl kisses her and she stopped.

"There, you stop crying now. Here, take this and stop acting like a baby!" The blue girl handed her the lollipop before she runaway.

"What's your name????!!!!!!" The pink girl yelled not letting the opportunity slipped away.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon!!!! You?????" The blue girl yelled back as she turned her head to the pink girl who stood up with a lollipop on her mouth.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang!!!!"

"And soon I will make you fall inlove with me." The pink girl whispered to herself.

End of Flashback.

To be continued