Migraine {Joshler}

This was requested by hatter_jac hope you enjoy guys!

Am I the only one
I know
Waging my wars
Behind my face
And above my throat

"Tyler? Tyler, can you tell me if Josh is here?" Dr. Shadows asked me, her red hair falling across her forehead, showing off a tattoo on her neck. "No, I can't because if I do, you'll just wanna delve into some bs that doesn't matter." I muttered, and she sighed rubbing her temple with one hand.

"Tyler, you aren't alone in this." She said, taking off her glasses and setting her clipboard to the side. "Yeah I know, every kid in here is just as dukes up as i am." I retorted, and Josh took my hand, rubbing soothing circles into the back of my hand. "Tyler. Please try to-" "I would like to go back to my room." I sighed and she nodded, standing up and opening the door to her office, standing aside to let me through.
"Tyler, I know what your going through. My sister Cole is in here for the same reason. Her boyfriend... His name is Phil. They were happy, but, he died last year. She hasn't been able to process it so she's been sweating he's still there. She talks to him everyday. That's why I'm here." She said, then shut the door, allowing a guard to escort me back to my room.

Rebound Mental Health, in a place I forgot the name of, is for fucked up teens. I'm in here because of Josh, my boyfriend that no one could see but me. They gave me these large white pills everyday, and eCh time I took one I would get an excruciating headache.

I've got a migraine
And my pain will
Range from up down and
Sideways

Today my headache was worse than normal, and I sat on my bed, holding my head between my hands as Josh lay back on the floor. "Ty? You think in real don't you?" He asked suddenly, and I looked up, reaching to touch his cheek.

"Of course I do Josh."

I am not as fine as I seem!
Pardon.

A few weeks later, I was leaning over the toilet retching up the horrible pill that they were making me take. I had been not taking them for weeks, and Josh was nowhere to be seen. My sessions with Dr. Shadows were getting easier, and there was even talk of releasing me.

But everyone fucks up good things right?

Sometimes to stay alive you
Gotta kill your mind

"Tyler? Your getting a new room mate. His name is William Dun, he's from Columbus as well." Dr. Shadows told me the next day, and I nodded. "Dr. Shadows? Does your sister have blue hair?" I asked and she looked up, her eyes softening. "Yes."
"I met her yesterday..she seems really happy with Phil." I beamed, and Dr. Shadows nodded, realising me to my room.

I walked in to see my new room mate unpacking his things, head bent down. "Hey. I'm Ty-"
"Hey Ty." He said, turning around and looking at me with a wide smile. His brown eyes crinkling at the edges and his cotton candy blue hair, the face that no one but me could see for so long.

"Josh?"

We've made it this far kid
Made it this far
Made it this...