Painting Flowers {Kellic}

Strange maze,

"What is this place?" Kellin asked as he blinked his eyes open to see a purple sky and large flowers above his head. He stood up and looked down at his clothing to see he was dressed in a blue shirt and white jeans, a white beanie over his ebony locks. "What?" He whispered, then snapped his head behind him as he heard laughter behind him.

I hear voices over my shoulder,
Nothing's making sense at all.

He walked towards the source of the noise to find a long table laden with different chipped tea sets, a man sitting at the end with a top hat and two animals at his sides in waistcoats. One of them was a turtle, who winked at Kellin and the other was oddly enough a giraffe, who looked at Kellin with a knowing look. "Hello?" He asked, and the man in the hats head snapped up "Kellin!" He cheered, his brown eyes alight with excitement as he jumped up and rushed to the boys side. "We've been waiting for a awful long time. Why you almost missed tea." He scolded, his chestnut curls bouncing as he took Kellin's hand and led him to the head of the table. "Who are you?" He asked, and the man smirked.
"Vic my dear."

Wonder, why do we race?
When everyday
We're runnin' in circles,

"Such a funny way to fall.." Kellin said a few months later, as far as he could tell, as he and Vic sat at the tea table hands intertwined. "Such a funny way indeed."

Tried to open up my eyes,
I'm hopin' for a chance to
Make it alright.

"When I wake up, the dream isn't done." He sighed and Vic looked at him with a bemused face. "Dream?"
"All of this has to be a dream, obviously."
"It's not."
"Either way. I wanna see your face and know I made it home." He smiled, and pressed his lips against Vic's feather soft ones.
"If nothing is true, what more can I do?"

I am still painting flowers for you,

"Show my cards gave you my heart." Kellin whispered, and Vic sighed.
"Wish we could start all over."
"Nothing's makin' sense at all." Kellin whispered, his eyes tear filled for no reason at all. A jolt ran through his head and he got a glimpse of white walls before he was snapped painfully back to Vic's side. "Your fine darling."

When I wake up,
The dream isn't done.
I wanna see your face,
And know I made it home.
If nothing is true,
What more can I do?

"I am still painting flowers for you."  Vic whispered to his sleeping boyfriend as he carefully picked up a bucket of red paint, heading to a patch of wild white roses.

"I heard everything you said, I don't wanna lose my head." Kellin screamed to the sky, stars showing. Suddenly the ground beneath him began to tremble, and with a tremendous ripping sound a hole opened and he fell down. The last glimpse of his wonderland he had was Vic's shocked and horrified eyes as he fell.

If nothing is true,
What more can I do?

Kellin's blue green eyes opened to a stark white room, and he sat up on the synthetic mattress with a grimace. As he looked around, he saw someone had drawn his wonderland on the walls, from the fall to the end, and as tears fell from his eyes a beautiful blood red rose appeared, with seven words in curling font beneath it.

"I am still painting flowers for you."