Whore {Kellic}

Fem Kellin

I'm the girl you've been
Thinking about
The one thing you can't live without

"You probably thought I wouldn't get this far you probably thought I'd end up in the back of a car." Kellin Quinn spat at Vic, her blue green eyes alive with malice. "Kells, come on I didn't mean it that way." He begged, ignoring the loud music and probing lights of the club Kellin worked at.
"You probably thought that I'd never escape, that I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place. Right?" She asked, and he shook his head aware that talking would just anger her more.  "You don't know how hard I fought to survive, waking up alone when I was left to die." She snapped, her voice breaking as Vic felt his heart swell.
"Well Kells, you don't know about this life I've lived, all these roads I've walked all these tears I've bled. Your not the only one with a fucked up past. I just don't shake my ass at strangers to help me forget." He spat, and the woman shook her head, chuckling.

So how can this be?
You're praying to me

"There's a look in your eyes, I know just what that means." She sighed, and he let out a small laugh. "What's that mean then Kells?"

I can be, I can be your everything

I can be your whore
I am the dirt you created

"I am your sinner I am your whore. But let me tell you something baby, you love me for everything you hate me for." She whispered, eyes wide and lust filled as she leant in and kissed him deeply, the arugula my they had just moments before not hindering her in the slightest. As her tongue parted his lips a loud knock was heard on the wall behind them, and she turned with a glare to see her boss standing there, pouting her to the floor. She went begrudgingly, sending apologies over her shoulder as she did.

"I'm the one that you need and fear. And now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear." Kellin whispered later, a cigarette dangling from between her lips as Vic turned lazily, the sheet over his waist sliding down to his hips. "What's that?"
"That all your judgments that you placed on me was a reflection of discovery." She whispered and he nodded slowly. "Okay?"
"So maybe next time when you cast your stones from the shadows of the dark unknown, you will crawl up from your hiding place." She continued and he let out a sigh.
"Take a look in the mirror see the truth in your face." He muttered, taking the cigarette from between her lips and placing it between his own.

But let me tell you something baby
"You love me for everything you hate me for." She whispered when he fell asleep, sliding out of the bed and into boxers and a tanktop.

When Vic awoke, the sweat stained sheets beside him were cold and empty, save for a note on the pillow written in Kellin's neat font.

I am the dirt you created I am your sinner I am your whore. But Vic, oh Vic. Let me tell you something baby
You love me, you want me, you need me. Whether you know it or not.
-Kellin

"I can be your whore." She told him as she came back into the room, lips curled into a grin. "Aren't you already?" He asked, and she nodded. "Prove it." He challenged and she ran to the bed, throwing herself onto him as her lips attacked his hungrily, fingers roaming skin and remnants of clothing being thrown to the side in a frenzy.
"I can be your whore." She whispered when they came down from their highs, and Vic let out a chuckle. "I love you."
"You love me for everything you hate me for." She replied, and then kissed him softly, closing her eyes knowing that the entire thing would happen again the next day. 

You love me for everything
You hate me for