Fourth Of July {Peterick}

Please request something because as your fabulous author I'm running out of ideas fam. Like literally request anything, and if you want a oc ship leave a description of that oc.

"You and I were fireworks that went off too soon." Patrick sighed as he packed the last of his clothing into bags, his ex husband Pete sitting in the living room with his head in his hands

And I miss you in the June
Glum too

"I said I'd never miss you, but I guess you never know." He sighed as he threw old pictures into the trash, his eyes threatening to spill over with tears

May the bridges I have burned
Light my way back home
On the fourth of July

"I'll be as honest as you let me." He said to Pete as he walked past him, and Pete let out a sigh, threading his fingers into his short blonde hair.
"I miss your early morning company if you get me." He sighed, and Patrick's head snapped up.

"You are my favourite 'what if'" Patrick told him, and Pete sighed.
"You are my best 'I'll never know'"

"And I'm starting to forget just what summer ever meant to you." Patrick sighed from outside the house, his head hung as he walked to his car, a conversation between the two men replaying in his head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it, I just got too lonely." Pete sighed, begging with his eyes for the mans forgiveness. "We went off too soon."

It was the fourth of July

"My 9 to 5 is cutting open old scars, again and again 'til I'm stuck in your head."Pete growled from his desk as he put down his phone, kneeling that Patrick was just a few cubicles away.

"And all my thoughts of you they could heat or cool the room." Patrick sighed, and put his head I'm his arms as he let a stray tear fall.
"And no, don't tell me you're fine.
Oh, honey, you don't have to lie." Pete whispered as he walked by, going to his car an hour early.

"I wish I'd known how much you loved me, I wish I cared enough to know." Pete whispered to Patrick as they sat across from each other in the attorney's office.
"I'm sorry every song's about you. The torture of small talk with someone you used to love." Patrick replied, signing his name and walking out.

May the bridges I have burned
Light my way back home
On the fourth of July

Song One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें