Dirty Laundry {Hallows}

A, Dirty Laundry is good but kinda scary because of the change that All Time Low kinda did at the beginning. B, thank hatter_jac for choosing this ship for it. Sorry it's short and shit, but I'm running on Mountain Dew and sushi right now so oops

"I don't believe in saints, they never make mistakes." Dan Howell whispered to himself as he pulled his clothes out of the cheap dryers in the laundromat near his home, and as he did so his girlfriend Cole walked in, her faded blue hair pulled into a bun ontop of her head.

"I know it's not my place." She began, and he stopped her.
"Who am I to tell you that you need to change?" He asked, and she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I know, but it's a lot Dan."

Her closet's such a mess
Filled up with all the skeletons
She's kept

"Nobody's perfect I confess, but your perfect enough without ever dressing up."

Dirty laundry is piling in her room
She's got her secrets
Yea I got mine too

"I don't care about what you did, only care about what we do." The brunette man whispered to Cole, and he kissed the inside of her wrist before leaning back and sighing. They lived in a run down apartment, and had to go days with the same clothing, yet Cole still looked as beautiful and perfect as she had the day he met her.
"Dirty laundry looks good on you."

"Now here's some honesty sometimes I trip over your history." Dan said one morning as Cole was making pancakes, and she turned around with an eyebrow cocked.
"What?"
"I wish I could change my mind, but it's the things I shouldn't see that always catch my eye. Like your ex, and your scars from him and your scars from yourself. It shouldn't bother me but it does."
"Dan, you've got your secrets, I got mine too. Let's keep it that way."

Dirty laundry looks good on you
Looks good on you

"Dirty laundry is piling in her room, she's got her secrets yea. I got mine too." Dan said with a sigh, and Cole's sister Lee let out a dry chuckle. "My sister is a open book. Just hold on because it's a bumpy ride."

I don't care about what you did
Only care about what we do

"Dirty laundry. It looks good on you Cole whispered to Dan as she walked into the room, and held out a small money order from her father. "But now you can look even better in something other than it." She grinned, and he hugged her tightly kissing the top of her head.

"Dirty laundry looks good on you."