Pacify Her {Radlee}

Dyed blue boy walks my way
Holding a girls hand
That basic bitch leaves finally
Now I can steal her man

Lee Shadows sat underneath a tree reading a book that didn't interest her as she watched her friend Ronnje get into yet another fight with on again off again girlfriend Stella. (Your fantastic author is writing this at 3 in the morning and I couldn't think of any other names,)

Ronnie turned away from Stella and walked over to where Lee sat, slumping beside her and putting his was on her shoulder. "Lee, I swear to god I can't catch a break." He muttered. And the red haired girl looked at him, noticing the dark bags under his eyes and the dullness of his hair, his lips dry and peeling. "Then leave Ronnie. Just leave. This isn't healthy." She murmmered, just as Stella walked over, glaring at Lee. "Are you kidding me? Every time we fucking argue you run to Lee. Are you sure you two are just friends?" She spat, and Lee clenched her jaw, refusing to let her temper win. "Go." She whispered to Ronnie, and he nodded getting up to comfort Stella. "I love you Stell. Not Lee. Not that way." He was saying, and Lee rolled her eyes at the lie.

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words

A few weeks passed, and Lee barely saw Stella as she and Ronnie spent most of their time together. One day as they sat under the tree, Face timing Lee's sister Cole who was at a college in England with her boyfriend Dan Stella walked up to the pair, her face smooth and unreadable.

Where's her binky now?

"Ronald, I'm giving you a choice. Me or her." She spat, glaring at Lee as her sister started to tell from the phone.

"You twat! Don't you see when your no longer needed in a relationship? Or do you need to keep popping your bleach blonde shit into everyone's lives?!" The grey eyed girl ranted from the phone, causing Stella's jaw to tighten as Lee an Ronnie burst into laughter.

"It's not a competition Stell." Ronnie smirked, kissing Lee deeply as the other girl sat there in shock, Cole squealing and yelling through the phone.

"You don't love her, stop lying with those words." Lee murmured, and kissed him again as Stella stormed off, leaving the two in peace.

(I KNOW THATS NOT HOW THE VIDEO GOES BUT I SHIP RADLEE SO FITE ME~Author)