Lead You On {Jalex}

"Twice I turned my back on you, I fell flat on my face but didn't lose." Jack whispered to his husband who lay in a hospital bed with an I.V. Attached to his arm dripping in a mixture of saline and some medication he'd forgotten the name of

Was it the blue night
Gone fragile
Was it above the man
In a wonder steady going under

"Tell 'em drain the pool I'm sinkin fast come and save my life before it passes." Alex whispered, and Jack took his hand with a sigh, dark circles under his eyes betraying his worry and guilt.

Scratchin at the surface
But the bottom's where I'm at

"Only place my addiction will tell me that I'm free at last. So why in the fuck are you playing with my head?" He asked Jack a few weeks later, his eyes dark and his cheeks gaunt.
"What?"
"I said I'm done any and everything I had is gone."

I says you won
You promised that we'd only be
Together for a minute
Then we finished

"But my life had passed another year Why the fuck are you in it?" He screamed, and the older man let out an exasperated growl as he walked away

"I gave up everything for you even my house!" Jack yelled back one day, his anger at its peak. "Now I'm beggin on a nightly basis to sleep on the couch."
"You made your bed Jack. Now you have to lay in it."

"My councelor said I need to find a way to block the pain out." Alex told his friend Josh, who sighed and gave him a sad smile. "Why did you say?"
"I told him it was already too late, he is in my veins."

Tell me what lead you on
I'd love to know

"Well It's just that when I felt him the first time, I flew.  Nobody gives me the high that he does." Jack told Tyler across town, his eyes sad and guilty.  "See, we fight all the time and he leaves bruises on my arms. But the way he makes me feel inside, that boy can do no wrong." He sighed, and Tyler nodded in understanding, though he couldn't actually grasp what was being said.

Now all my family hates me
Since I started fuckin with him
And all my friends done left me
Cuz they jealous that I'm with him

"I tried to break it off he gets me back with the feels. After everything she did, why the fuck do I love that needle?" He asked in desperation, and Tyler looked at him sadly, unable to reply.

"Please help me"

Twice I turned my back on you
I fell flat on my face but didn't lose

"Look, this love's killing me literally.
Every time I start to pick you up you finish me." Alex told Jack as he was being brought to the hospital yet again.  "I used to love waking up in the mornings and feeling you. Now I'm just ashamed." He whispered, tugging the sleeves of his shirt down.

Wearing long sleeves
Concealing you
Bitch you wasn't shit

"How the fuck could you do this? Now my fucking life is ruined!" Alex screamed, throwing a bottle at the wall next to Jacks head, test results in his hand proving the cheating he had suspected.

Imma kill you bitch I'll do it
And so I
Tie it up

"Stick that shit up in my skin and overdose on your love." He whispered, then went into his room as packed a small bag of clothing.
"Why Al?" Jack asked him, and the brunette turned with a sad smile.

"So I can't have it again."