Stomach Tied In Knots {Jalex}

Oh my stomachs tied in knots
I'm afraid of what I'll find
If you wanna talk tonight.

"The problem isn't you, it's me I know." My dark haired fiancée muttered, leaning against the doorway. His shirt was on the couch behind him, showing his pale skin and Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo. "And I'll push you away, I get so afraid."I whispered, and he let out a sigh.

"Alex, you know I love you. I just, I can't keep this up." My head hung down and I wrapped my arms around my knees. "Jack...I can't live without you now, I can't even live with myself."
"Alex, please. Don't make this harder. Your too, your to fucked up. I hate this, I hate feeling this way, and honestly I can't do it. I love you, and I will until I die. But I can't stay here and keep helping you, when you can't help yourself." He turned and walked out, the door slamming behind him, leaving me in the alone in the shambles.

I only have myself to blame
But do you think we can start
Again?

I woke up six months later and rolled out of bed, ignoring the random boy with curly chestnut hair sleeping next to me. Walking into the bathroom, I let out a aggravated sigh at the amount of scratches and marks I had from the throws of empty passion the night before. "Morning" a husky voice from behind me said, and I turned to see the guy from my bed in the doorway, his hair tousled and messy, pink lips swollen and the pupils of his warm brown eyes dilated slightly  I nodded to him and he grinned before grabbing his things and getting dressed, the door shutting behind him quietly. I showered despite the tightness of my stomach, and headed to the store for groceries, trying to keep up a normal facade.

My stomachs tied in knots
I'm afraid of what I'll find
If I see you with him tonight

I walked in and instantly felt my heart drop into my feet, my eyes welling with tears as I saw Jack walking hand in hand with his boyfriend Kellin. Kellin's ebony hair was tied into a low bun, and his blue green eyes shone as Jack bent and kissed the tiny bump showing through his shirt, reminding me again that I would never be able to give Jack what he needed.

As I turned to the produce Jack looked up, catching my gaze. "Alex?" He mouthed and I turned into the maze of aisle, trying to forget. I quickly finished my shopping, and went home ignoring the buzzing of my phone from my friend Snow calling me.

I got home and went to my closet, pulling out an old box of photons from me and Jack. The first one was of the day he proposed and I felt my eyes prick with tears. "I do this every single time I push you away."

Snows P.O.V.
I rushed to Alex's house, seeing as he hadn't answered his phone for two hours and screeched to a halt, his apparent looming threateningly before me. I ignored the sharp pain in my gut and ran up the stairs, opening the door with trembling hands.

"Alex?" I called, and of course got no response. "Al? Alex!" I ran through, stuttering to a halt in his bedroom door. I turned around and puked my guts up, tears falling freely at the sight of my best friend, blood falling like tears from his wrists and arms, a bottle of pills beside him.

His eyes were glassy, and I saw a piece of paper next to him. I fought back tears and grabbed it, unfolding it gingerly my heart dropping at the words there.

'I can't live without you."