100 Sleepless Nights {Kellic}

¡Fem Kellin!

I can't wait to see your brilliant face
Light up the room
Around the pillowcase

"Can you come over to my LA place? I got something to tell you and it just can't wait." Kellin Quinn sighed into the phone, her voice hushed as Vic grabbed his keys. "Yeah of course."

When I showed up
You held the door in tears
Sat on the couch under
The chandeliers.

"She said she was having a baby and before I could cry, she left me  just when I thought she was mine." He drunkenly sighed later to his brother Mike as the younger male helped him to his bed, shaking his head. "What happened?"
"I said that 'I don't see your face,taken by the one hearted race home now, don't tell your other man I got a hell of a plan." He grinned, and kicked off his shoes and pants as Mike turned off the light. "Okay. Go to sleep." He sighed, and then the hall light began to flicker, somehow sobering Vic. "Failing lights amass one hundred sleepless nights." He sighed, running a hand over his face. As Mike looked at him, he could see dark shadows beneath his brothers usually lively and hopeful bright chestnut eyes. "And I might be holding on too tight, but there is a beast in my heart and he won't let her leave alive." He mumbled, his eyes closing with a vision of Kellin's face.

"Nightmares no longer wait for sleep." Kellin sighed into the phone the next day, and Vic ran a hand over his face roughly as he grabbed a bottle of Advil from the medicine cabinet. "Crawl on the ground on both your hands and knees, just like a lion and you're the queen of the pride." He laughed, and a soft chuckle came from the other end. "We will feast together till the bones are dry."
"But Kells, I don't see your face.taken by the one hearted race home now. So don't tell your other man." He muttered, and Kellin cracked a smile.
"He's not a part of the plan."

But there is a beast in my heart
And he won't let you leave
Alive

"Do you still love me? I am dying to know." Vic asked, and Kellin let out a small noise of discomfort.
"Or did you forget what we shared?" He continued, and she shook her head. "Out of sight, out of mind."
"I was never even there."

Failing lights, amass one
Hundred sleepless nights

"And I might be holding on too tight, but there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive." Vic chuckled, and Kellin shook her head. "This is the price you'll pay. Thoughts in your head that will never die." She shot back, and his eyes widened. "So don't you forget what we had."

It's like I was never even there.