So Far Away {Rev x M Shadows}

If you don't know or like Avenged Sevenfold.....get out. Thanks to hatter_jac for requesting this chapter! Enjoy :D

Never feared for anything
Never shamed but never free

"A life to heal the broken heart with all that it could. You lived a life so endlessly, and you saw beyond what others see. And Jimmy, I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could." Matthew 'M' Shadows said into his phone, watching the one that had belonged to his husband across the room as he spoke to it. "I know it's late to ask, but will you stay away forever?"

How do I live without the ones I love?

"Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned place and time always on my mind. And I have so much to say but you're so far away." He whispered into the line, his voice cracking.

"Plans of what our futures hold, they ended. And then we had all those foolish lies of growing old." He chuckled to Jimmy's grave the next day, leaning against it with a smile. "But the truth is so cold."

A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid to rest

"Now and then I try to find a place in my mind, where you can stay forever." He whispered to the stone, and then closed his eyes.

I have so much to say
But you're so far away

"Sleep tight, I'm not afraid the ones that we love are here with me. Just lay away a place for me cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way." M said into his phone as he was on the tour bus, going to a new venue in a new state with his band, the new drummer in Jimmy's spot seemingly wrong and perverse.

I love you, you were ready
The pain is strong and urges rise

"But I'll see you, when He lets me
Your pain is gone, your hands untied. Just know, I love you Jimmy." M sighed into the phone, pressing the end button as a single tear streaked down his cheek.

And I need you to,
Need you to know