House Of Memories {Ryden}

The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer your in love

"Memories turn into daydreams, become a taboo." Brendon sighed, closing his eyes as he closed the box containing pictures of Ryan and himself throughout the course of their relationship.

"I don't want to be afraid the deeper that I go." Ryan admitted, and Brendon let out a sigh. "Ry, you have nothing to be afraid of."
"It takes my breath away."

As the brunette finished putting everything away, a timid knock sounded at the front door. He slowly walked to it and saw Ryan standing there, twisting his hands nervously. "Hey Bee. What's this?"
"Your shit Ry."
"Bren...I"
"Built this house on memories."

Take my picture now shake it
Til you see it

Silence overtook the house as Ryan resignedidly got all of his things together, taking them out to his car. "I think of you from you from time to time." He admitted to Brendon, and the latter sighed and pinched the  bridge of his nose. "More than I thought I would." He admitted back, and the two looked at each other. "You were just to kind,and I was to young to know." Brendon pressed, his fingers niftly playing with the hem of his shirt.
"I was a fool." Ryan spat out suddenly, and the taller man clenched his jaw.
"Just promise me a place in your house of memories"

Thoughts of past lovers
They always want me
I wish I could believe
You'd never wrong me

"Will you remember me in the same way that I remember you?" Ryan asked as he took out the last box,and Brendon's eyes softened as he thought of all the memories between the Twp before the one of Ryan fucking another guy came into his mind harshly.  "Ry, just, promise me a place in your house of memories"

Promise me a place