Fall For You {Jalex}

Fem Alex. Because why not.

The best thing about tonight's
That were not fighting.

"I know you don't think that I am trying." Jack sighed, and the brunette on the floor looked up at him. "Your not." She spat, and then shook her head. "Jack, I know your wearing thin down to the core
"Alex what happened to us?"
"Everything Jack. Everything." She answered simply, shaking her head.

Hold your breath
Cause tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind.

"A girl like you is impossible to find." Jack said into the silence, his eyes finding Alex's tear filled brown ones. "This is not what I intended." She admitted, staring down at the rose she had tattooed on her hand as Jack bit his lip. Silence overtook the room again as Alex's shoulders began to shake, quiet yet violent sobs racking her body.
"Ally..." Jack whispered, and she shook her head.
"I always swore to you I'd never fall apart." She said with a half smile, her face red and flushed.
"It's understandable." He reasoned and she shook her head again.
"You always thought that I was stronger." She said, and Jack crossed the room helping her up. Once she was standing he looked into her eyes, rubbing soothing circles into hands he'd forgotten he was holding.
"I may have failed but I have loved you from the start." Jack whispered and Alex pulled away from him, standing up. "Talk is cheap." She spat, and walked towards the door.
"Remember me tonight when your asleep." She whispered and walked out, the sound of her car starting up the only sound Jack could hear past the sound of his heart breaking.

"A girl like you is impossible to find."

Your impossible to find.