Merry Go Round {Tyler and Jai}

Jai Shadows is a oc from a book on hatter_jac 's page.

Merry, merry, merry go round
I don't want to see you down
I don't want to see you frown
Merry go round

"Tyler and this girl would wake up every summer day, this boy and girl had nothing, they were runaways." Josh started, his voice cracking as he looked at Tyler's family and friends, his best friends funeral too much to bear.

"Jai and Ty were...so in love that all they wanted was pain and so it came" he whispered, and Jai's mother Cole let out a strangled sob, her husband consoling his wife as best he could.

Never had a silver spoon
Present in the past
Now at last, the spoon
Is present and so the boy wet it

He told her bring him a slab, a cotton swab, and a match, and she did."

And told her one day
They'll fly across the world
And have a wedding

"Baby I have a plan, come with me to this place, baby give me your hand, now flip it give me a vein." Tyler told his brown eyed girlfriend, and she bit her lip and did as told, handing over a small belt to him for a restraint.

She watched as it started to melt, he reached inside a case and pulled out a needle.
"He filled, the needle with food, flicks the needle with haste. She wasn't right in the face when he brought the needle to her. He called me and told me what happened when he shoved in the needle."

The boy can tell that she's scared, He says "I love you, okay?"

"He then shoved  it into her arm and said  "How the fuck does that taste baby?"

Merry, merry, merry go round
I don't want to see you down
I don't want to see you frown

Her dress drops, her head drops
Swiggin' out of a whiskey bottle, he just watches

"But he was not Ty, see Ty had joined the army, he'd been gone for a couple months and she started messing with everybody."

Everyone of the dealers,
Everyone hears her squealing
Trading pussy for product,
She did anything for that feeling

"But then she started that feeling, early morning she's kneeling in front of the toilet. She looked at her belly and realised there was no concealing. She was expecting a child. She was living wrong and couldn't do things like before. She was only 20 years old and hardly could even smile."

At this point Jai's aunt Lee was standing next to Josh, holding up a ultrasound that shows a baby that's barely over a pound.

She sold everything in her house just trying to score an ounce, and then she received news that Tyler died in war. Not true. But it was enough. The syringe was all that kept her alive."

There was no mattress, so her and her child were dyin' on the floor, and there was a letter at the door reading:
"I'll be home tomorrow.
Love, Ty"

I don't want to see you frown
Merry, merry, merry go round

"The next day Ty was at the door knocking, but didn't get an answer.
He was nervous, his heart started to beat faster at the prospect of seeing her again.

He hasn't talked to his girl in so long
She sold his phone for a hit,
Damn how he wish that he could
Hear her laughter

"But his drug hit her like a cancer, but Ty  forgot 'cause he had left and cleaned his act up." Josh paused and pulled out a small photo from his pocket, smiling at it. He showed everyone, and there was a picture of Tyler and Jai smiling into a kiss under the words 'Happily Ever After."

He walks into the house,
It's a fuckin' disaster

"Every step he took, his shoe crushes a capsule. He held his breath, he knew what he smelt wasn't natural."

Looks down, it's the body
Of the queen of his castle

"Baby please, baby please! Wake up!" Tyler screamed, falling to his knees. He looked down and saw her hands wrapped around her stomach then his eyes drifted to a small ultrasound picture a few feet away. His heart stopped and he felt himself snap, as the pieces clicked together. His child, his queen. His everything was gone. He didn't think, just pulled out the revolver by his side, pulled the hammer back then pulled the trigger.

"An entire family died on that summer day, 'cause a facade made a girl give her love away. But those were Tyler's consequences that he had to pay." Josh ended, his eyes watering as he said three more words.

"Love is pain"

Merry, merry, merry go round
I don't want to see you down
I don't want to see you frown
Merry, merry, merry go round