Chasing Cars {Joshler}

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

"We don't need anything or anyone." Josh whispered and Tyler let out a content sigh.

"If I lay here, like if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Tyler whispered, and the mocha eyes boy next to him smiled and nodded, looking into Tyler's eyes which reflected the stars.

"I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words are said too much, and yet they're not enough." Josh whispered to the same boy a year later as he held him close. "You've got me like a new baby weeping when your away, and when your here all my troubles melt away. I adore you Tyler Joseph."

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden
That's bursting into life

"Let's waste time chasing cars  around our heads, cause  I need your grace to remind me to find my own." Tyler whispered many years later, grey hairs standing out against the brown. Josh leant down and pressed a kiss to his lips, smiling. "All that I am and all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see." Josh whispered to the man, the eyes looking back at him the same exact eyes that reflected the light of the stars so many years ago.

I don't know where
Confused about how as well

"Just know that these things will never change for us at all." Tyler told him from a hospital bed ten years down the line, and Josh climbed into bed with him, eyes watering. "Tyler. If I lay here If I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world?" He asked one last time, and Tyler gave him a small smile, eyes shining.
"Always."