2 Chord {Snolex}

This is a new ship formed by hatter_jac for her Cashby Madness. Go read it because it's amazing. Thanks for reading! Remember that if you wanna request a song or couple to comment.

Standing in a hallway
Walls explode with sounds
Of a fight.

"This is bullshit! Your never home! And when you are all you want is either a quick fuck or sleep! I can't do this anymore Alex!" Snow screamed, a suitcase behind her on the floor. "Snow it's not like that! I'm constantly on tour supporting you and our unborn daughter while you sit around doing nothing!"
"There's a fuckton that a woman who's eight months pregnant can do right?!" She shot back at him, a hand on her stomach and her bright green eyes wide and tear filled. "I'm leaving."
"Again?" He asked, and the hall filled with silence as she fiddled with the handle of the suitcase before turning towards the door. "Yeah." She whispered then opened the door, hesitating slightly.

"Alex..." She whispered, then tuned to him tears flooding her face and falling down flushed cheeks. "I'm not leaving." She shook her head, and he sighed. "I know Snow. I know." He whispered, hugging her. "I'm staying here." He murmured to her, and she shook in his arms.

The next day Snow awoke to an empty room, Alex's clothing gone from the drawers and the closet. She got out of bed, fighting down the nervous knot in her gut as she walked downstairs, a note on the computer desk with her name on it catching her attention instantly.
'She said she tried a thousand times, but she's always feared and I'm already gone.'

Crumbling the paper in her pocket, Snow let a single tear track down her face before going back into the bedroom and laying down. She was awoken a few hours later when her brother Jax came in, sitting on the edge of the bed without a word. "Snow?" He asked after a few minutes, and she held out her phone to him. "I'm staring at our pictures, trying to figure out where we went wrong." "I'm not leaving Snow." Jax promised and the girl fell asleep clutching the phone to her chest.

I'm not leaving til were home

Six months later Snow was waking down the street with a baby girl named Lydia Alexander, when she saw a familiar head of dark brown hair in the crowd. It was the exact same shade of Lydia's, the eyes nose and mouth the same as well. Alex saw the two standing there and his heart clenched at the sight of the five month old baby and her mother, one smiling and the other fighting back tears. "Hey." He said simply as he walked up, and Snows jaw clenched shut for a moment, then unclenched as she took a deep shaky breath. "This is Lydia. Lydia Alexander Gaskarth-Dun." She said simply, and Alex nodded, kissing his daughters head. "Snow...I. Can you. Give me one more chance to love you so?"

She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again, hope overshadowing the fear and guilt. "Won't you please just come back home?"