Miss Missing You{Ryden}

Don't panic
No not yet

"I know I'm the one you want to forget." Brendon Urie sighed helplessly, and Ryan let out a small sigh of his own. "Bren don't."
"It's time for me to fall apart." Ryan said into the silence, and Brendon shook his head. "Now you're gone." Brendon sighed, and Ryan let a smile cross his face. "Your hot whiskey eyes have fanned the flames." He sighed, and Brendon's eyes widened. "Maybe I'll burn a little brighter tonight. Let the fire breathe me back to life."

"Baby, you were my picket fence, I miss missing you now and then." Ryan sighed, and Brendon rolled his eyes. "Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger." He said, and Ryan shook his head with a small laugh. "The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger."

"We're fading fast." Brendon countered, and Ryan shook his head again. "Stop."
"Stop what?"
"Making eyes at this husk around my heart I see through you when we're sitting in the dark." He hissed, and moved a step back.
"Let me trash your love." Brendon sighed, not moving a inch from his spot. "I will sing to you every day if it will take away the pain." He continued, and Ryan finally broke out of his stupor.
"I've heard you got it, got it so bad."
"Why do you think that?"
"'Cause I am the best you'll never have."

The person that you'd take a bullet for
Is behind the trigger
We're fading fast
I miss missing you now and then

"Baby, you were my picket fence." Ryan muttered a year later as he threw old letters into the open fire before him, and three miles away Brendon did the same, his eyes welling with tears. "I miss missing you now and then."

I miss missing you now and then.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE DONT TALK ABOUT AND ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THE EYELINER IS COMING OUT AND IM GONNA BE CRYING ALL DAY

3/22/13 😭❤️💔