When You Cant Sleep At Night {Kellic}

Here in this world

"I'm awaked with mistakes, but it's love that keep fueling me." Vic whispered to his fiancé Kellin, her black hair covering her bloodshot blue green eyes. "Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes, would you show them to me?" He asked, and she looked past her hair to his eyes, brown and warm. "I..I'm sorry." She whispered, and he shook his head. "Don't apologise Kells."
"Vic, I know I'm not that perfect but  stay awhile, baby then you will see." Kellin whispered back, and the man have her a small smile before wrapping her in his arms.

"Miles away I can still feel you lay your head down on my embrace." Vic sighed into the phone a few days later, and Kellin let out a small sound of discontent. "I know."
"Kells,I know I'm not that perfect
but you stay awhile baby, then you will see." He whispered and the girl let out a small laugh. "That's my line."
"Don't give up, baby I know that it's shaky. But just just let love consume us, and it'll be okay." Vic whispered and Kellin let out a small sigh. "I know baby. I know."

Here in this world
I'm awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me to love you

"Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes would you show them to me?" Vic said with a grin the day of their wedding, and Kellin looked up, her blue green eyes brimmed with tears.

"I know I'm not that perfect but you stay awhile." Kellin whispered then wiped her face off and smiled, kissing her husband lightly and sweetly.

Baby, then you will see