Amnesia {Snow and Kellin}

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted" Kellin said, a smile playing across his lips as his friend Jax put a hand on his
shoulder. "I know."
"I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way she tasted." He continued, and the raven haired boy sighed.
"She's fine Kells."

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

"Is she somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside her?"
"Y-yes."
"When he says those words that hurt her, does she read the ones I wrote her?"
"Kellin, I don't know. All I know is that Snow is fine."

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?
'Cause I'm not fine at all

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make-up running down your face" he said later to a picture of the red headed girl, her eyes and lips smiling.

"And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made" he continued, oblivious to the door opening behind him.
"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things." A voice whispered from behind him, and he whirled around to see Snow standing there, her eyes dark and her hair pulled into a messy half bun.
"Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you." He whispered, and she swallowed hard enough for him to notice.

And the memories I never can escape
'Cause I'm not fine at all

"The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone" Kellin told her as they sat on the edge of the bed, and she jumped like she'd received an electric shock. 
"And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around" she muttered, and he looked at her with surprise in his eyes. "You moved on Snow. I didn't." His eyes brimmed with unshed tears as she looked at him in surprise, her own bright green eyes beginning to fill with tears. "No. I didn't."

It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on

"It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long" Kellin said much later, as she was sitting in the couch going through old photos.
"It's like we never happened." She whispered in amazement, looking at him with shining eyes.
"Was it just a lie?" She asked, and he looked away unable to answer.

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?
'Cause I'm not fine at all

"If today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream...." The blue eyed boy started, twisted his hands in front of him nervously as Snow went to the door, her step faltering. "What?" She asked softly, and scenes of their life together flashed before his eyes before stopping on the two of them in bed, her rose coloured lips still painted from the night before. He pulled her close to his chest and kissed her cheek before falling asleep, unknowing that just a few hours later she would be gone.

"I'd hold you closer than I ever did before, and you'd never slip away." He finished, and she turned to him letting out a deep breath. "I haven't." She stated defiantly before rushing to him and sobbing into his chest, her resolve broken.

Tell me this is just a dream.
Cause I'm really not fine at all.