A Part Of Me {Joshler}

Fem Tyler. Enjoy!

I'll paint you a picture
With words I miss
Her

"We still talk like everyday, but we don't talk in the same way that we used to." Josh sighed, his head tilted back and a cigarette dangling from his lips. "That's a nasty habit." Brendon said, and yanked it from him. "And also, I know you miss Ty, but wallowing around won't do anything for anyone."
"We never see eye to eye." Josh said sourly, thinking back to the many arguments he had with Tyler during the course of their relationship.

"You miss her huh?"
"Yeah."
"Still like her?"
"Yes."
"Why?"

Josh let out a sigh, and then a small smile. "I like her cause she's smart, headstrong and independent. She puts me in my place."
"Really?" The brunette asked, and Josh flashed his eyes to his friend. "Yeah."

But I don't know where I stand.
If only I could find the words
Or muster up the nerve to tell her
I'll never forget her

"She'll always have a part of me." Josh said definitely and Brendon got up, clapping a hand on the younger mans shoulder. "I know." He said simply, and walked out. A moment later Tyler herself walked in, smiling at Josh. "Hey Jish." She waved, and he waved back half heartedly. "Hi Ty."

A hour later Josh had tears in his eyes and Tyler was panting heavily, her lips and cheeks flushed. "Don't let me go down this road again." Josh begged, and Tyler scoffed.
"We both know where this ends."
"In a storm of feeling, I'm so unappealing." the blue haired man whispered, and the brunette took a step forward. "I can't play these games."
"You'll always have a part of me." Josh whispered, and Tyler walked out of the house.

A month passed, and Josh was sat at the table with Brendon and Tyler. "So how do you feel?" Brendon asked Josh, and he sighed. "I was falling for a girl who would ask me to come over just for a day, when her parents were away. Now all I can do is lay in my room fall asleep dream of you, then wake up and do nothing about it." He said, his voice cracking at the end.

"Tyler?" Brendon said, nodding at Josh in condolence.
"I fell for a boy who would never ever let me walk home that way cause you gotta be safe. So hold back your views, were both leaving soon. I can't fall back on you cause that's not what I do." She sighed. "I still sing for you." Josh whispered and her head jerked towards him.

"I know she hates it when I sing these words, but I still sing for you."

I'll still sing for
You