Stay Away From My Friends {Kellic}

Waking up your neighbours
Downstairs
I've been inside your bedroom
A thousand years

"I want you in the most unromantic way." Vic whispered, and Kellin let himself smile. "I know"
"Your torturing me with a beautiful face." Vic whispered, and Kellin grit his teeth together. "I thought we had a damn good thing." He whispered, and then left. A hour later he called Vic, who picked up on the third ring. "Kells?"
"Stay away from my friends. I need them to carry me when it's over."
"I'll count back from ten." Vic whispered and the dial tone sounded in the ebony haired mans ear.

You can listen to
Glass hearts shattering

"I don't know how you got into me." Vic whispered, looking at a picture of Kellin on his phone. "It used to be the rivers that would take us away." He said into the phone after calling Kellin, and the pale boy on the other end gave a small sound of discontent. "Now you only call me every Christmas and my birthday."
"I still can't believe how you looked next to me." Vic said into the dead line, unknowing of what Kellin was planning.

At 3 that morning, Vic lay in bed sleeping lightly until his phone ringing woke him up. He jolted upright and grabbed his phone from the nightstand blindly pressing the green accept button. "Kellin?" Vic asked upon hearing the sobbing, and the man on the other end took a deep raspy breath. "I fucked up."
"What happened?" Vic demanded, sliding on his shoes.
"I. Vic you don't know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night, scaring the thought of kissing razors." He choked out. Then burst back into frenzied tears. "Fuck. Kellin stay where you are don't touch anything. I'm on my way."

Five minutes later Vic pulled in front of Kellin's apartment complex, jumping out of his car and running towards his house. When he arrived he shakily opened the door, listening out for anything. He heard quiet sobbing after a moment and raced to the bathroom, his eyes watering at the sight of Kellin. The pale boy had cuts covering his arm, a razor thrown to the side. He had a impress on one cut, and his skin was turning paler than it already was. "Kellin." Vic gasped, pressing another compact to his free arm while Kellin hissed in pain. "I don't wanna die. But this blood evacuation is begging me to cave in."
"Don't you dare!" Vic roared, and then Kellin's vision went black.

When he awoke, he was in a hospital bed, Vic by his side. He opened his mouth to talk, and then Jaime walked in. Jaime was a mutual friend of them both, and Vic stood pressing a tender kiss to Kellin's hand as he left. "Vic?" Kellin asked, and he turned. "Kells, stay away from my friends."

Song One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें