Sinematic {Cricky}

Warning: slightly smutty, mostly shit because your author here is very tired and very in her feels. Thanks for reading. I love you guys!! Side note, can we have a moment of silence for Ryan and Brendon? Like. Please. ;-;
Anyways. To the Cricky! (Chris Motionless and Ricky Horror for the uncultured ones)

"The wall that I have built to keep you out is starting to rust, because everything around me just reminds me of us." Ricky whispered, his eyes watering as he looked up at his ex fiancé of the past 5 years, Chris. "Rick, what do you want from me?" The pale skinned man whispered, his lips hovering inches above the latters. "We both know that I am an addict for dramatic, black hair and pale skin." Ricky said, ignoring the question completely as he took a step closer to the taller man, biting his lip subconsciously.

Yet I'm still collecting bones,
But that's why closets
Are for skeletons

"Undress your body, hold it over my head" Chris commanded Ricky a half hour later, his lips flushed and lust dominating his eyes as the smaller man complied. "I'm only doing this...because. Well. Fuck. Because you know that if you knock then,I'll always let you in" Ricky muttered, his voice deep and gravely as Chris began to press kisses against the smooth skin of his neck, sucking and biting at the latters sweet spot until he had formed a beautiful dark purple mark on the pale surface.
"I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel" Chris muttered against Ricky's skin as his hands went to the green eyes mans belt.

"Chris. Please. I don't care if it will break my heart. Not at all. Just fuck me till we disappear" Ricky growled, and a smirk settled onto Chris's face as he pushed Ricky onto his back lifting up his thighs to remove his pants. "You got it, princess."

You said you'd never hurt me
Now this is all that we have left
You were supposed to save me
From myself

"The wall that I have built to keep you out has crumbled to dust" Ricky muttered to himself a few days later, tugging his scarf down his neck further to cover up the various love bites that Chris littered there. As he passed a small arcade on the side of the road, he couldn't help the smile that graced his features at the memories of him and Chris there after work and even after school most days, and then shook his head. "Get it together." He muttered to himself, then stopped in his tracks when a voice came from behind him.
"And I hope that everything you see reminds you of us"

I've been gone for so long that I forgot what is real
So I don't care if I will miss you, please just fuck me till we disappear

"You never said you'd hurt me, now this is all that we have left. You were supposed to save me from myself" Ricky said calmly, his eyes glowering at the man he once loved as Chris's brown irises widened. "You said you'd never love me. But look how hard someone can fall." He laughed, and Ricky let out an animalistic growl before connecting his lips to Chris's, and the taller man responded instantly, their lips moving together in a desperate frenzy. Ricky ended the kiss and looked at Chris through half lidded eyes, swallowing past the sudden lump in his throat. "I was wrong. I was supposed to save you from yourself."

"Now the sky is on fire and we lie wide awake" Chris said to Ricky a hour later as the two lay in his bed, and Ricky sighed.
"There is no other way than to make this mistake"
"Mistake?" Confusion lingered in the mans tone as Ricky turned to Chris with a small smile. "This. We can't control who we hurt, so we fuck the pain away." As Chris opened his mouth to protest Ricky kissed him, and then smiled. "So, you can put all of your pride, all of your guilt into me. Suck the breath from my lungs."

And I'll swallow your hate

"We can't control how we hurt so we fuck the pain away" Chris muttered, and then connected their lips once more.