Who Knew {Frerard}

Hello I'm alive

"You took my hand, you showed me how,  you promised me you'd be around." Gerard muttered, pushing his black hair away from his eyes as he look at Frank, who was looking at the floor. "That's right." The brunette whispered to nothing in particular, and Gerard scoffed.
"I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me." The pale man continued, willing tears away as they same to his eyes.
"If someone said three years from now you'd be long gone, I'd stand up and punch them out. Cause they're all wrong." Frank said, his eyes still downcast as Gerard let out a small sigh. "I know better. Cause you said forever."

Who knew

"Remember when we were such fools?" Gerard asked into the silence, and Frank looked up slightly.
"And so convinced and just too cool?" He asked, and Gee nodded his head. "I wish I could touch you again." Frank said softly, and Gerard simply scoffed.
"I wish I could still call you friend."

I'd give anything

"When someone said count your blessings now 'fore they're long gone I guess I just didn't know how." Gerard said to his little brother Mikey, and Mikey simply shook his head. "I'm sorry man."
"I was all wrong they knew better." Gerard said, ignoring his little brother.
"He sad forever didn't he?"
"Yeah, who knew?

"I'll keep you locked in my head until we meet again." Frank said as Gee packed his things, and the black haired man looked up with a small smile. "And I won't forget you my friend."
"What happened?"
"Life."

If someone said three years
From now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out

"That last kiss I'll cherish." Gee sighed a year later, his hair red and long as he stirred his coffee.
"Until we meet again." A voce said over his shoulder, and he looked to see Frank standing there. "And time makes it harder." Gee sighed, and Frank took the empty seat next to him.
"I wish I could remember." The brown haired male said, and Gerard looked at him through red hair, eyes sad. "I keep your memory, you visit me in my sleep." Gee said  quietly, and Frank squeezed his hand before getting up and leaving. Gerard grabbed a pen and a napkin scribbling two words before getting up and leaving himself.

Who knew