Last Young Renegade {Joshler}

Just a couple kids on a
Summer street
Chasing around to a flicker beat

"Making mistakes that were made for us." Tyler mumbled, sitting on a bench across from his Josh. His Josh was the description he could think of when thinking of the mocha eyed man across from him.
"We brushed them off like paper cuts." Josh chuckled, shaking his head.  "You said you're sick and tired of it." Josh continued, and Tyler looked up. "But I need you more than night and day." Tyler shot back, and Josh's eyes widened.
"I miss you every single way." Tyler continued, unwilling to wait for Josh to answer.
"We said forever, but forever wouldn't wait for us." Josh sighed, and put his head in his hands.

"You were my last young renegade heartache, it only took one night." Tyler smiled the next day when Josh came over, and Josh shook his head. "We had to say goodbye."

"Underneath the lights of a motorway, that's where I go to keep your ghost away." Tyler said instead of acknowledging what Josh said, and Josh shook his head. "We used to be such a burning flame." He said sadly, his mocha eyes meeting Tyler's chocolate ones. "Now we're just smoke in the summer rain, right?" He asked, and earned a nod in response as Josh grabbed his things.

We had to say goodbye

"I wanna know that you're somewhere out there, somewhere down this road." Tyler whispered to the night sky, the wind nipping at his face with no response as he stared at the stars. "You were my last young renegade heartache." He said, a single tear falling down his cheek as footsteps sounded behind him. "How could I let you go?" Josh's voice asked from behind him, and he turned to see the man standing there, mocha eyes reflecting back the stars. "Your eyes always reminded me of the stars." Josh said softly, and Tyler shook his head.
"Your eyes hold them."
"You were the best thing ever happened to me." Josh began, and Tyler held up a hand.
"Stop."
"And I'll keep on fighting just to make you believe." He finished, and then walked forward, hugging the smaller man gently.

You were my last young
Renegade heartache
How could I let you
How could I let you go

"Don't wanna let you go." Tyler whispered, and Josh let a small smile grace his features.
"I'll never let you go." He whispered back, and kissed Tyler softly before looking back at the stars.

His eyes held them after all.