Floral And Fading {Raylee}

This pairing will be Lee Shadows and Rayven UrieWay, two ocs. Enjoy! Dedicated to hatter_jac

"Hey guys! Ready for a show?!" My sister Cole screamed, and everyone began to scream and cheer, as I looked at my girlfriend Rayven holding her bass, black hair shining in the lights. "First however, news!" Rayvens soft voice announced and everyone exploded again. My palms began to sweat as I leaned away from my drum kit. "Hell yeah!" I cheered, and Rayven walked over to me, her head on my shoulder as she sat on my lap. "Rayven and Lee here have decided to finally let all the Raylee shippers had their dream!" Cole cheered, and the crowd again went insane. The show went on after that, ending on our cover of Floral and Fading as usual.

But that's when everything went to shit.

We can fake our own
Death here

Stacyxox- God, Rayven is such a ugly cheap slut.
Vicswifue- I know! She's only using Lee

I snapped the laptop shut, dragging Rayven away from it. Since we'd became official a year ago, hate and nasty rumours had spread like wildfire through our fanbase, and was putting a shit of strain on our relationship. "Ray, we can go. Pack our shit and leave. You don't deserve this." I whispered and the girl shook her head, bright green eyes glowing with anger. "No. I'm not gonna run and hide."
"I'm not gonna sand by and watch them be cruel, and you just let yourself get depressed over it!" I argued, and her eyes flashed. "Lee. I can deal with a few fucking Instagram comments. Just let it go." "Whatever Ray." I quipped and she sighed. "Lee...you love me right?"
"Yes."
"Let's prove it."

I'm just a stupid motherfucker
Can't figure it out

"Okay guys! Watch Lee close!" Cole said into the mic, her voice strained from nerves. I walked over to Rayven and pulled the velvet box from my pocket, showing the beautiful back and red ring inside. "Marry me Ray?"
"Of course." She beamed, and I slid the ring onto her finger. The crowd was silent, and then a flurry of insults and anger were thrown at the stage like knives. Then, just as I was pulling her off stage, someone threw a rock hitting Rayven in the side.

I picked her up, talking to her as we walked backstage. "You say you wanna chase the moon like fire well together we can fake our own death here."
"I just wanna be alone together Lee." She whispered, and I nodded. "Were getting there Ray." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

Close your eyes
Picture you and I
Selling daylight for gasoline

-a year later

I finished packing the last of our bags putting them into the U-Haul that would be bringing us back to California. "Ready baby?" My wife asked from the porch, her hair tied back into a bandana. "You know I am." I grinned and she jumped down, climbing into the front seat. I climbed in beside her and began to drive, leaving our little cottage behind.

For the past year, Rayven and I had been living in a small cottage nestled in Nevada. Our only line to the outside was Cole, who was currently dating a long time friend of ours named Alex, who had a band of his own. When we pulled up to her house, the first thing I saw was a crowd of paparazzi surrounding her and Alex. He was shielding her as best as he could, but they were still managing to shoot pictures. As I climbed out of the truck and got closer I could hear questions being hurled, and I knew that nothing had changed while I was away in paradise.

"Miss Shadows! We have a report that your using Alex for his money!"
"Cole! Cole! Is it true that you are a cover for Mr. Gaskarth?"
"Cole! Have you ever cheated?!"
"Cole where is Lee?!"

"Right the fuck here!" I announced, charging through and blocking my little sister, who was shaking violently. Rayven came to stand by my side, her pale skin ashy. "Leave them alone you parasites." She seethed, pushing Cole and Alsx away from the cameras and sick into the house. "For the record, Cole isn't using Alex, nor has she cheated. My wife and I are happy, and all of you need to move the hell on." I snarled, whirling around and walking into the house to see my baby sister punching the wall, her hand swollen. "Cole. Cole stop." Alex said softly, and she turned to him glassy eyed. "Why wont they stop?" She whispered, leaving the room. He followed her and Rayven came to me, hugging me tightly and burying her head in my chest.
"Why didn't we stay?"
"We couldn't have forever."
"I wish."
"So do I.."

Just wanna be alone and watch
As you all just disappear
Why can't we be alone and watch