Coming Home {Royan}

Royan is Ronnie Radke and Ryan Seaman

Tell me who you are
Your father has forsaken you
Left you with those scars

"My hope is that you'll make it through, hate must never win." Ronnie Radke sighed into the phone, and his husband chuckled a bit, breath hitching on a sob.
"Even when we're worlds apart...your love is not a sin." Ryan said back, smiling though the other man couldn't see it.
"Even if it's hard, and even when I'm far, I will always be there." Ronnie promised, just as his manager came out and pulled him back onstage, hanging up on Ryan.

"Hold on my dear I'm coming home
Don't let your fears take control." Ronnie said to Ryan's voicemail as the other slept, a smile on his face. "I miss you Ry."

I'm coming home

Transmission from the stars
A message from the atmosphere
Etched into my heart
Your purpose there is still unclear

"The ghost of you lives on through everything I see and touch." He whispered to himself as he walked past an café so much like one that he and Ryan would stop at after a long night. "And even when you're gone even if it's hard, and even when I'm far, god how can I be there?" He asked the empty sky, and then sighed, walking back towards the large looming building where he'd be until he could finally go home.

I will always be there
Don't let your fears
Take control

"A fallen angel is what you are, and your father has forsaken you. He left you with those scars." Ronnie said with a smile into the video camera he had finally set up, and Ryan have him a smile back.

Transmission override complete

"What was that?" Ryan asked, and the other man shook his head. "Don't worry. Just know that my hope is that you make it through."

Five

"Hate must never win"

Four

"Ronnie what the fuck is counting down?"

"Even when we're worlds apart." He continued, eyes glistening

Three

"Your love is not a sin."
"Ronnie tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Two

"Even if it's hard. I love you Ry." He whispered, a smile still in place. 

One
Initiating self-destruct sequence now

"Hold on my dear I'm coming home." Ronnie whispered as he grabbed the camera and began to run, sliding around corners and down stairs. "Don't let your fears take control." He continued, finally reaching the outside of the building.
"I'm coming home Ry. I'm coming home." He promised, and the screen cut to black.

I'm coming home