Death Valley {Milyn}

Lynn is an oc of mine and such and yeah

I wanna see your animal side
Let it all out
I wanna see the dirt
Under your skin

"I need your broken promises." Lynn Coma whispered from where she lay on her floor, her boyfriend Mike leaning over her with a needle in hand.

"Baby, this town is wasted and alone." He smirked, and pressed it into the skin of her collarbone.

But we are alive
Here in death valley

"But don't take love off the table yet
'cause tonight its just fire alarms and losing you." She said with a sigh, her eyes watering up. "We do this a lot L." He sighed, and she nodded. "We love a lot, so we only lose a little." He said, and then pressed a small kiss to her temple, then to her collarbone before leaving.

We are alive

"I wanna see your animal side let it all out." The same girl said a few weeks later, her eyes low and her words slurred. "Oh there you go; undress to impress." A vice snarled, and she turned to see Mike standing there, lip curled. "Mike?" She asked, climbing off the lap of a boy who's name she'd long forgotten. "You can wear the crown but you're no princess."

So put the "D" in "dirt"
Now, baby, baby
Let's get you wasted and alone

"Looks we're gonna die it's just a matter of time, hard times come, good  times go." Lynn said from her floor a month later, and Mike blew out a puff of smoke, watching with detached interest as it circled the ceiling light.  "I'm either gone in an instant, or here 'til the bitter end." He whispered, and she let out a bitter laugh.

I never know

"What I've got will make you feel more alive, I'll be your favourite drug, I will get you high." She told him with a small smile, pressing a kiss to his lips as she pushed the smoke from through her lips into his, a smile settling on her lips as his hands landed on her hips.

I will get you high
We're still,
We are alive,
Here in death valley

We are alive