Let It Die {Phan}

Let It Die is by Starset and it's amazing and yes. Thanks to hatter_jac for choosing Phan for this song

I cut you into pieces
Searching for your
Imperfections

"I had plans to make you whole, but all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding." Dan Howell whispered to the bed ridden Phil, who's eyes were closed and breathing was spasmic.
"And I know that there's nothing left, but I'm not leaving when all I know is you." He whispered, and kissed the pale skin of his husband, who's veins popped up against his translucent skin.

I've been looking for a way
To bring you back to life

"And if I could find a way, then I would bring you back tonight. I'd make you look, I'd make you lie. And Phil I'd take the coldness from your eyes." He whispered, and the mans blue eyes opened, a dark stormy grey blue when they did.
"Dan, if you love me let it die." He whispered, and then his eyes shit again.

"Your eyes stare right through me ignoring my failed attempts to breathe back life into your veins." Dan whispered to Phil's unconscious form, his eyes having developed a hollowed out appearance. As Dan watched the heart monitor slowed, and then stopped completely, Phil exhaling his last breath as the cancer in his veins consumed him completely.

But I can't start
Your cold heart beating
I'd take the coldness from your eyes

"And you left me more dead than you'll ever know when you left me alone." The brunette whispered to Phil at his funeral, tears streaming down his face as he looked down at the hands that held him through tears and laughter, the lips that had kissed his, the hair that he would run his fingers through when Phil was upset, and finally his heart, or where it was anatomically. The heart that had given up, after loving Dan far more than Dan ever deserved.

"Just know that I've been looking for a way to bring you back to life. And if I could find a way, then I would bring you back tonight." Dan whispered after all the mourners had left, his head bowed as Phil was lowered into the ground.

"I know what you said, but I can't. I can't just let it die." He told the grave, then turned and left going back to their flat. Six weeks passed and as Dan was finally cleaning. He found a note on Phil's desk addressed to him.

Bear,
I know that I'm going to die, even though you don't believe it. Just know that I love you, and that when I'm gone you need to move on. Please, Bear, if you love me, let it die.
-Your Phil

Let it die