「01」same old shit but a different day

Chapter One; Same old shit but a  different day.

"Hello, Queenie Miller here from GoTalkCall telecom, how may i help you?" 

"My 3g cellular is so slow,what can i do?"

"Please do call 876-6432 for more info about your 3g cellular problem ma'am, thank you" i ended the call.

Same old shit but a different day.
I don't know why i'm still working here, i'm so sick of this job but i don't even dare to quit because this is the only job where you just sit & answer phone calls with the line you'll reply to every caller you'll answer and they'll pay you with a great amount of money and the only company here in my city who accept a none experienced person who'll work for them.

Here are the Reasons why i'm sick of this job;
You will have to change your sleeping routine, because you'll have to be awake in nights & sleep all day. If you're late for only 2-3 mins, your salary will be 5% deducted. like, who does that?. And All the people here are all so unfriendly (well except for andie & george who are my only friends here.)
and also didn't i mentioned that it's so boring here? & there's no signal for 3g, well there's a wifi here but you can't use it if its not about your work.

So here i am, sketching on a paper in my corner waiting for another phone call.
'Can this day be any more boring?' I said to myself.

*ring~ring*
i answered the phone call.
"Hello, Ms. Queenie Miller here from GoTalkCall telecom, how may i help you?" "Please tell your boss that your telecom sucks" *call ended*

of course, those kind of callers will never be out of frame, there are also 'prank' callers, 'wrong number' callers, 'talk' callers (ya know the one who wants someone to talk to.)
"Hey quinzel!" Someone said behind me.

"What the- you scared me! you're really a fucker aren't ya?" I said while my right hand is placed where my heart is. "I ain't a bitch" she replied while she get some sour patch in my desk. "Yes you are" I rolled my eyes & i continued my sketching.

"Well if i'm a bitch, tell me.. how many boys have i fucked?" She said while she ate something. I looked up at her & saw her eating my sour patches 'Fucker'. I glared at her and i grabbed my sour patches from her hands and place it where it belongs, in my desk.

"None right? So- hey!hey!i'm eating." She whined and she reached for the sour patch. "Na-uh,no more, this is mine, i have nothing to eat anymore if you ate it now." I slapped her hand away.

And I continued my sketching. I feel her lean on me looking to what i'm doing. "I do really wonder, why didn't you just work as a animator, illustrator or an artist? Like man, look at this" she grabbed my sketch of harley quinn which is my favorite character, Ever, and it sucks because dc made her a heroine.

I turn my chair around at her. "This is an art piece." she pointed with her nails painted on a black shade of nail polish at my sketch of harley quinn.

I rolled my eyes to her and snatched my work from her hands. "Whats the real deal? Why are you here anyway?" I asked annoyed at her. "Well, whats wrong hanging out with my bestie?" She squeezed herself & sat besides me which made my chair spin.

"GUYS! HAVE YOU WATCHED FANTASTIC BEASTS?! IT WAS FANTATIC!" George exclaimed infront of us excitedly out of nowhere. "Wow lucky you, i still don't have any budget to watch a movie." I said while andie keeps spinning the chair. "Oh damn, well johnny depp made a cameo role there, and wow ezra miller's acting was so good-" "WILL YA STOP SPINNING MY CHAIR ANDREA?!"

I said loudly enough for her & george to hear when she is spinning the chair so fast, some of our co-workers looked at our direction and rolled their eyes when I scolded andrea, she suddenly stop the chair.

"How come you always get to watch every fucking new movie?" Andie said to George while she is still sitting beside me. George made his way to my desk and he get some of my sour patch. "free pass" he said with an arrogant tone and he ate two sour patches. "How the merlin you get free fucking passes?! And you ain't letting me and queenie join you enjoying your free passes!"

Andie stood up and she snatched the sour patch that George's about to eat. "Well you guys didn't tell me you'd like to watch with me-" my phone rang, means a costumer is calling.

"Y'all its not yet your break's you better go back to your desks because someone might be calling you." I said while I'm about to answer the call. "Alright see you guys later." George get the sour patch "yea, 'see you' soon" Andie snatched the sour patch from his hands.

They go to their desks.
Which is besides mine. Andie goes to my right & george goes to my left side. Well as you can tell thats how we all met by having seats besides each other. I remembered when the first time meeting them was when i'm fixing my desk because injust got in the job, they're already friends and i saw them talking on George desk that time, my first impression's of both of them are 'successful' , 'classy', 'will not even be friends with me.'

But man i was wrong. When i placed my harry potter notebook on my desk andie's eyes are fast enough to see that i have a hp notebook "what house are you sorted into?" Andie asked me, and i was unsure if she was talking to me "uh, are you talking to me?" I asked while i looked behind me and i look at her & george again. "Yes, who else? Well don't tell me you can see harry in his invisibility cloak." She joked. And thats how our beautiful friendship all started. 

•••

Hi guys! It's me TheGirlWriter19
And this is my new book! I hope you guys liked it😆
Don't forget to Vote & Comment for more chapters 😁💖
I'll be updating the next chapter if this chapter will have 25 reads & 10 votes 😉 Talk to y'all soon💞
~ HAPPY READING ~