「14」P.S: I didn't missed you.

Chapter Fourteen; p.s: I didn't missed you.

* next day at work *

"Okay sir, i hope I helped you... Yes sir, 24 hours. Thank you and have a nice day, Goodbye." I ended a call with another client. Today many people had called me, and that's a good and not-so-good thing.

It's good because i'm doing my work and not good because david can't call me because my line is busy.
Nobody have emailed me yet, including david.

I don't even know why i'm looking forward to talk to him again. But i guess because he is fun to talk to??. But there's still something about him that made me want to call him again and again, the sad thing is I don't have his number.

And that reminds me that i know his email.

To: youknowho123@Emailing.com

From:
queeniem08@gtcco.com

--------------------------------------
Subject: P.S;i didn't missed you.
--------------------------------------
Have you realized that i'm the most boring girl ever? Because if you have then that explains why you're not calling nor emailing me.
-

I sent the email to him. I wondered why didn't send an owl to me..
As you can tell I'm clingy and I know that maybe one of the reason's why all my past boyfriends did left me.

"Hey queenie." My deep thoughts are cut of by a man voice and that brings me back to the present.

I turned my chair around and look up to see who's who.

"Oh, hi sam." I said and smiled and i glanced back at my computer, hoping for a reply to 'you know who'. I look at sam again after seeing the screen is still the same.

"I just wanted to ask, if you're free later at lunch? We can maybe grab  lunch together." He said while he brushed his hair with his hand.

"Uhm, i'm getting lunch with andie and George though, but-" "where are you friends?" He asked looking at me.

"Andie the girl besides my desk, George the boy besides my desk." I said and gestured their desks.

sam nods and he made his way towards allie's desk. I took a deep breathe and shook my head while i turn my chair to my computer.

I refreshed my computer hoping for a notification. But i've got none.
I sighed, when i turn around my chair towards andie's i saw her looking at me while nodding at sam, she looked at sam now, saying something to him.

Sam made his way towards me.
"They agreed to eat lunch without you. But they say.. tomorrow, not today, so? " He smiled.
Wow, what a nice friends i've got.

"Oh, okay, sure." I said and chuckles. "Okay then, see you." Sam said and waves at me.

I heard A ding from my computer.
I quickly turn my chair around,facing back at my computer.
I refreshed the page and it took awhile to load again.

To:
queeniem08@gtcco.com

From:
youknowho123@Emailing.com