「45」cafe of love

Chapter forty-five: Cafe of Love

Q U E E N I E

Yesterday, we went to many tourists spots and i was tired as hell that resulted for me to wake up 11am today. I just took a shower and i'm now blowing my hair dry, all dressed up ready for my day.
I heard the door bell on my room rang, I stopped what i'm doing and go towards the door, peeping at the peep hole to see who is it, and i saw it's peter, my driver.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here? Have you ate breakfast?" I asked when I opened the door, i saw him holding a tray with an envelope on it.

"I'm here to deliver this letter for you. And yes ma'am i have. And i must go now., just text me if you're good to go now." He said as he pushed the silver tray towards my way to get the envelope.

"Oh, thank you peter, i'll see you later yeah? " i said as i get the envelope. He nods in reply and walks away from me.
I examined the envelope and closed the door. I turned it around and saw david's name on it and I opened it without any hesitation.

Queenie,

Hello, i hope you enjoyed your day yesterday. Anyway, you must be hungry now, Peter will drive you to my mate's cafe, and i say it's the best cafe you'll ever go to. It has the best dishes and lattes ever.
And also, i'm not there, butttttttt, i'll be sending some letters to you wifey. And i'm good dont worry.
P.s: you can't call me the whole day or text me, let's do the original style of communication.
See you soon.

With So much love, Your future husband.

"Can't call him huh?" I huffed and smiled a little because of how cute this is. I get my bag from my bed and decided to text peter that i'm already to go.

•••

After calling peter and taking a ride to the cafe david was talking about, we've finally arrived after 15 mins of traveling.

"I'll be just waiting for you here ma'am" says peter "okay sure, i'll just text you if i can't find you." He nods and I opened my car door. I look at the cafe, it's not that really big, but i can see from here that there's so many people. I look at the sign above, "Cafe Of Love" it says. I entered the cafe and was greeted by some of it's employees. Inside the cafe playing a french song, and the motif is so cute, there are so many books and art around the cafe. Someone tapped my shoulders and i look at who is it, and it's a guy with a long brown hair, and he is taller than me and a bit fat actually.

"Bonjour, Are you queenie?" He asked with a strong french accent.

"Uhm, yes. Why?" I asked and he hugged me.

"Ohhh woww! Good to finally meet you miss. David has been told me lots of things about you. Good stuff." He says breaking the hug then looks at me.

"Ohh wow. I'm assuming you own this cafe?" I asked and he nods.

"Yes yes! A bit not good actually, the place. Sorry." He said apologetically, "oh where are my manners, i'm Mark. And let me lead you to your table." He smiles and leads me to a booth at the end of the room.

"Here you go, i will serve you best dishes here, so wait and just read books." He said and I nodded happily to him, Mark then hurried back towards his kitchen.
I look around the booth and saw that the wall has so much books on a bookshelf. I decided to look for a good book to read, and a book caught my eye, Romeo and Juliet The book has already yellow pages and it's old, but it's one of my all time favorite book, call me cliche for liking this but oh well.

After a few moments mark arrived with a tray full pasta, breads , and a latte.
"Sorry for the wait, here are our specialties for a very special guest. Bon appetite!" He said as he puts down all of the food on the table.

"Woah, this is too much mark, I don't think i can pa-"

"Who says you pay? You're free! David is my, very very best mate." He said and put both of his hands on where is his heart and closed his eyes, meaning what he said.

"Really? It's okay with you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Don't mind, just finished your food and david give something i give you. Later." He smiled and goes away from me.
Hmm, another present david?
I smiled while i shake my head. I'm flattered by all this, but i hope david won't spend much money for me. Gosh, this guy is so unpredictable.

I sighed "well, i'll just enjoy this meal!" I said and ate my breakfast.

•••

After i ate the most delicious food i've ever tasted, mark is automatically by my side. Holding an envelope.

"Here you go queenie, david. Is Really really good man!" He said and gave me the envelope.

"Merci mark." I said to him and smiled, his eyes widen and smiled.

"You know how to speak french? Il n'y a pas de quoi De rien" he said and i quiet don't understand the last part.

"Oh no no, i just know the basics." I chuckled and he said "ohh, well then, i hope you liked the dishes."

"I do very love them! They're the best!" I said enthusiastically about the food. And mark's smile is reaching his eyes and ears.

"Wow wow! Merci, merci miss, it means a lot! Sorry but i got to go now." He said and hugs me and i hugged him back.

"Au revoir!" He said and i said it too.
Now i gotta see the next letter from mister david.

Queenieeee,
It's david, i hope you didn't miss me much, just few more steps and you can finally talk to me! ( isn't that exciting?) anyway, now that you've tasted the most delicious food that mark cooked especially for you.
I would love you to go to the next location which peter will drive you too. And cant wait to talk to you soon queenie.

Your loving future husband, david.

Oh so this will be like a game now? Okay then david. I smiled after i read another letter from david and kept it on my bag, i texted peter that i'm done and ready to go to next stop.

+++

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for not updating frequently, i was so busy lately huhuhu. Anyway WALK ON WATER IS SOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD!!