「53」a broken trust

Chapter Fifty-Three; A Broken Trust

Q U E E N I E

I woke up from my nap, I tried to open my heavy eyelids because of crying for the many hours since what happened.
It's fuckinh Christmas, i shoul've be happy now. Like spend time with my dad & brother or my officemates... Or with bella. But with what happened I don't fucking know what will come next.

With that thought i yet cried again.
I just became a third party without freaking knowing. You're such a fool queenie, see what'll happen when you go Talking to strangers, i should've just blocked that number right away.

I shake my head while i sob and stand up from the bed, i get my bag and slipped on my shoes while i get the coat from the edge of my bed. I didn't changed my clothes when i got here, too sad to change.

I should be happy tonight because it's holiday and tomorrow i'll be leaving paris. I thought.
I decided to go down and maybe have some few drinks on a bar here. The receptionist greeted me happy holidays and i tried to give her a smile but failed, which made me want to tear up and cry more.

Not now queenie, not now.

Once i'm outside of the hotel with kind people, which i hope everyone freaking one is kind in this world. I walk down with almost empty pavement, I checked the time on my phone. 12am it says, I thought it's already 2am or so but i still got time to party. Without knowing who suddenly someone grabbed my hair and i walked backwards.

"Ouch!" I yelled at the person who just freaking did that to me. "You bitch." A female person said and stop dragging me backwards with my hair. I turn around to see who it is but i was greeted by a slap at my face, I touched at my burning cheek because of the slap, and that doesn't stop her she slapped my other cheek, I winced again because of the pain. My vision is now blurred because of the two hard slaps, and i feel like i'm deaf because she slapped me near my ears.

"I- What did i do to you?" I said loudly to the lady/woman/girl.

"Stop acting, STOP IT, its all your fucking fault!" I heard a familiar British accent and i looked up and saw Bella infront of me. Here it goes.

"Bella. I'm so sorry-" "dear your sorry can't fix anything, YOU'VE BROKEN EVERYTHING! WHAT I'VE WORKED FOR!" She almost yelled at me and i saw david or john whatever his name is came running down towards bella.

"Bella, not here." I heard david said to her while he is pulling her back. There are some other people who are looking back at us, the once who are walking towards their hotel or to the bar.

"Who the hell cares? She is a bitch who just fuc-" "Stop it bella, if there's a bitch here you are! For the fucking first place, who did Cheated first? YOU RIGHT? YOU! There's always a karma." David said with rage at bella. Cheated? At david? An angelic look can't define what's within...

"SHE RUINED US DAVID!" Bella points at me and now she is crying, in anger and desperation? "THIS IS ALL HER FAULT! YOU'RE ALL WELL, YOU-" "I WASN'T WELL WHEN SHE DIDN'T CAME INTO MY LIFE! I WAS LIVING IN A LIE. EVERYTHING WAS A LIE, AND YOU'RE MAD CUZ THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED!" David is all red because of anger, i saw him clenched his fists, trying to prevent from hurting bella.

I heard bella chuckles, "Defending her now huh? What the fuck didn't i have that she has? Huh? That blonde hair? That tall height? You could've just... Just told me you weren't happy anymore." Bella comes closer to david and tugged his shirt, tears still running down from her face.

"That's what I thought too when you cheated, what did he got that i don't have? I don't fucking know, I loved you dearly bella, you had a chance... But messed it." With that david glared at her and he wiped some tears that I didn't notice that he have and comes towards me. "C'mon queenie, you still have your flight tomorrow." He said and holds my hand while he leads me back to my hotel.

"I still have my chance." I heard bella said from behind us and what happened next, I didn't saw it coming.

She pulled me away from david's grip and punched me at the face hard, then pushed twice me backwards. My vision is all blurry again and i can't hear, i'm dizzy. I heard some faint talking people but my head aches so much so I can't clearly understand. I was hitted by another punch at my nose and probably I'm bleeding now cuz i felt a water like feeling running down from my nose. And she yet hitted me with another punch on my guts now which caused me to sit up and clutched my stomach because of pain, i heard a man shouted and i tried to blink my blurry vision away, i look at my right and saw a bright light and i felt a hard impact collided with me and everything went black.

•••

A/N: hey guys! Omg this book will almost be finished, can you hear me crying??? Thank you all so much for still reading this book even tho I update oh-so-slowly -.-
I'm sorry :(( and i hope this chapter ain't that triggering for y'all 😅
Thank you once again for reading xx