「09」long time no see

Chapter Nine; Long time No see

Last night was a blast, after they rode the ferris wheel, we went to ride bump cars, anchors away, roller coaster, and we rode every ride on that carnival.

I'd say i had the best time of my life that night, minus the part when i'm always alone ha. And after riding a dozens of rides, we went to a restaurant and ate some midnight snack and we went home around 2am.

Now i'm alone (again) eating my breakfast for today at mcdonalds I ordered pancakes and a hashbrown and also a coffee for my breakfast today. Yesterday i felt like i'm a teenager again, because i have already forgotten when was the last time I went to a carnival. I think it was the time where mom and dad are still happy and whatnot.

But anyway, i should be happy these days and don't think about mom and dad often because it's almost Christmas! And i'm eating my delicious breakfast. This is my last day of my Day off, so i gotta enjoy this last day because it'll be a stressful week again.

I have finished eating my breakfast, so i'm cleaning up the table to where i am previously seated, i walk towards the trash bin and throw all my trash there.

Since i'm done eating my breakfast, I decided to go to the nearest park and just go enjoy the weather.

•••

I have decided to seat down on a bench for awhile because i've been walking for 30 minutes already.
I look up to the baby blue sky and stare fondly at the fluffy clouds.

     I remembered when i was a kid, me and my brother including my mom and dad were cloudgazing when we're on our province visiting my granny and gramps (my grandparents on my mother side.)

we're imagining different things on the clouds. And later on we'll be flying up a kite, and we will be singing  "lets go fly a kite, up up to the atmosphere!" It's mine's and james's favorite song at that time because our favorite movie that time is Mary Poppins.

I smiled through my thoughts.
Oh how i wish i could turn back time so i can be on that time again, when everything is okay.

"Queenie? Queenie Miller? is that you?" My thoughts are interrupted when someone tapped my shoulder and said her thoughts.

I turn around to look who it is, i saw a brunette girl with a blue eyes, tall nose, slim face and body who is about 5'2-5'3 in height with a blonde girl besides her who is so much taller than her, she has a blue eyes too and model's body and height, plus she is really beautiful, well they're both beautiful. And i have no idea who they are.

"Yes, thats me.." i said while i look at them confused on how they know who i am.

Maybe they're one of my clients
i thought.

"Oh my gosh, Don't you say you don't remember us?" The brunette girl said. While she put her hands on her waist.

I pursued my lips and shake my head side to side. "I have no idea, sorry." I said giving them a quick smile, the blondie huffed.
"Wow, attitude dude." The brunette girl said, 'wait, why does that line sounds so familiar?'

"You sure you don't remember your 'best friends'?" The blonde said while she raised her eyebrows at me. Oh my. Is this Briana and Vicky?! Wow they look Different. Why HAVEN'T I REMEMBERED THEM?!

They're both my high school best friends and Bri (brunette one)is my classmate till college, but vicky (blonde one) is my classmate till junior high school because she transferred to one of the schools in london.

Briana is one of the popular girls in my high school, she is a great singer she always join to some competitions on our school. And she joined to an acapella group on our college, and wow they're all amazing! They won many competitions (allie's acapella group.).

While vicky short for victoria, she is the tallest on our group, she always have dreamed to be a super model one day, but everyone laughs at her because they say she isn't beautiful and slim enough to be like one because she had braces and her face is a little bit chubby but she isn't that chubby, just some baby fats. But look at her now! She is like a super model, and i heard she have walked to many signature brands in london,paris etc already!

Any way, Bri and vicky kept in touch because while me and allie are on our dorm they always facetime while me, i kept in touch too but they're more closer to each other. But in high school we're all so close, we're all inseparable we cried when we drop off vicky on the airport. And after that me and Bri decided to go on the same college.

I sat on the bench with wide eyes and mouth, they've both changed!
I quickly stood up and ran then hugged them both as tight as i can.

"Omg! I'm SORRY I DIDNT RECOGNIZED YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE DIFFERENT! IN A GOOD WAY OH MY GOSH." I almost yelled because of the excitement. I let go of the hug.
I feel like i have some tears of joy because it's been years since we last saw each other.

"Awh, its okay! I didn't recognized you too not until allie said to me that it's really you." Vicky said while she smiles sweetly at me and holds me the she hugs me again. She is the most sweetest person i've known.

"Well, how could i not recognized this girl, we've been friends since we are grade 5." Bri chuckles. Vicky lets go of me and it's allie's turn to hug me. "Oh my gosh, this is so unexpected!" I said and i laugh.

"Yeah, i know! Vicky messaged me yesterday that she is already here and she wants to meet me, she wants to meet you too, but she don't have your number. But now, we are all here!!" Bri said and she spread out her hands.

"How's london? I heard you have walked on many runways now! You're famous!" I nudged vicky.

"Nah, i'm not that famous, and yes, actually i passed my resume to victoria secret, i hope they'll include me as one of their angels!" Vicky holds her face. "You'll get it! If not then they're all dumb." Briana said while she looked at the sky boredly and look back at us.

"We have so many things to talk about!" I said while i hold one of their hands. "Yea sure! We're going to the mall, we can window shop and talk. How's that?" Vicky said while she is smiling. "Sure! But I don't have a car." I falsely smile.

"Don't forget that i'm still heree." Bri said in a sing song tone while she held up her car keys.

---

(Not an authors note, just a note from me ha!)
Just a filler, by the way i just saw the new trailer of dunkirk ajhdjswj, I can't wait to watch it!
Anyhow, i hope there'll be more jargot movies, because i need to see more of them in one movie!!!!!!