「12」not the same old shit.

Chapter twelve; Not the Same old Shit.

"And that all happened, i think a black cat walked past me yesterday that I didn't noticed because it's black." I finished my story to andie. "Woah, thats so... unfortunate-" her telephone suddenly rang that caused her sentence to be cut off.

She put's up her index finger and she made a face meaning 'wait i gotta answer this, talk to you later.' She spin her chair around facing on the other side because thats where her computer is located. I sighed while i lean back to my chair. Since the time i got here, one one yet is calling my hotline or emailing me.. Weird. I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Ms. Miller?" Someone asked making me open my eyes, "yes?" I looked behind me and saw a petite girl who is just 5'2 in height ( I estimated or assumed.) "Oh right, uhm, Mr. Sam wants to see you in his office."

"Ohh,mhm, i'll be there. Now" I replied forced smiled at her, she nods her head, a phone rings the girl looks something in her bag and it's her phone that's ringing. She answers it and walks away.

I looked at andie and saw her still talking to her client, i sighed and got up from my seat, i started to make my way to si- Sam's office 'did he saw me in his cctv that i'm late?' I thought nervously. When i got there, I took a deep breath and knocked at his door.

"Come in" i hear him say on the other side of the door. I walked in once he opened his door with a remote and sat down on one of the chairs infront of his desk.

"Uh, you said you wanted to see me?" I asked him while he is typing something with his laptop.

"Yes, i just wanted to talk with you" sam said and glanced at me with a smile.

Damn, am I getting fired?
Sam closed his laptop once he had stopped typing somethings.
He leaned forward to me while still seated on his chair with a smile.

"How are you?" He asked. "I'm okay." I said and took a quick look at his eyes. "I just wanted to let you know that-" You're fired, fuck i knew it. "I'm always here for you if you need someone to talk to" Sam said and i looked at him,

i saw that he is smiling at me. I gulped and nodded my head. "Thanks, uhm i've got to go. Now" I smiled, and i stood up and walk out his office and towards our break room.

This is not what I expected.

~*~

I took a sip from the hot choco that bought from the vending machine, i heard someone is coming and i saw George.

"I heard you have been partying hard aye?" George said and chuckles while he get's a soft drink from the fridge. "Yeah." I said and took a sip from my drink.

George nod his head and walks out the room. I decided to go to my desk now and drink my hot choco there.

"Uhm, George you okay?" I asked while i follow him. George glanced at me for a second "yeah, im fine." He replied. Why is he acting so weird..

I nod my head. I look around me, and see dozens of people sitting and talking to their phones or typing, fast.

We have arrived to our desks now, i saw andie is talking to her landline. Wow she has so many clients today, nice.