「42」packing up

Chapter Forty-Two; Packing Up

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR 2K VIEWS AHHHHH OMG IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME 😭😍💜i love u all so much! Tysm for taking some time to read my book 💗i never thought this would happen🌹 xx enjoy reading!

Q U E E N I E

Yesterday, David told me that I'm going to Paris Tomorrow! And boy, that really caught me off guard, i almost had a panic attack but thanks to bella for being there. Anyway, I'm packing for my 4 days trip on Paris tomorrow with bella and andie helping me by my side.

"Don't forget your hygiene kit, here." Bella gave me the kit and i put it on my suit case.

"Thank you nurse Bella."  I winked at her, and she smiled at me "no problem!"

"Queenie, don't forget to go to the lourve okay? Take a picture of mona lisa and-"

"She already knows it, it's been her dream destination ever since." Bella said while she folds some of my clothes.

"Okay, okay! You guys are BFF goals, you know, never mind me here, i'm just a third wheeler." Andrea Holds up the both of her hands in defeat.

"Shush both of you, you guys are both my bff's." I stood up from my bed and look at them while i go towards my closet looking for some other good winter clothes of mine.

"Mhmmm." andie said while she scrolls through her phone. I playfully rolled my eyes in response.

"What do you guys think, should i bring a dress or a romper?" I pulled out the best dress and romper that i have and hold it up, showing to them.

"I want the romper." Bella said as she put some of the clothes she folds on the suitcase. I tilted my head to andie waiting for her response. Bella looked at andie and nudged her.

"Yeah, i like the romper too." Andie said after looking at me she goes back to her phone. I put the dress back at my closet and goes towards andie putting down the romper besides me on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and peaking through her shoulders, trying to see what she's doing on her phone.

"Just checking out the places you can go." Andie said as she moves the phone away from my sight.

"okayy." I said and snatched the phone from her hand. And saw that she is chatting someone.

"Heyy! Give it back!" Andie said and bella just chucked at us.

"Ohhhh, who's jack? Is he from the titanic?" I joked at andrea while i give her phone back. She glares at me.

"No and he is more romantic than jack from titanic." She smiles not looking at me anymore.

"Ohhhhh, someone's inloveee." Bella said and we laughed.

"Hey! You guys are mean, i never did those to you guys." Andie said with teary eye. I almost forgot that this gal is pregnant that causing her to be emotional.

"Aww, c'mon andie, we're just joking around to light up the dayy! It's not good for the baby for you to cry." Bella said as she goes to andie and pats her back.

"Yeah, and it's not our intention to make you cry, we wanted to make you happy andie." I smiled and hugged her. Andie wipes her eyes as she sniffs.

"Okay okay, anyway, how are you and your fiancé bella?" Andrea looked at her, bella then clears her throat.

"Yeah, how are you guys? I don't see him around frequently." I asked bella.

"He is always busy." Bella said blankly.
"I smell something fishy, spill." Andie said to bella.
"Yeah, don't be shy to rant to us, we are your friends." I smiled at bella.

"Actually we are not good. I don't know what's up with him, whenever i call him he say "i'm busy" whenever i wanted to go to his office "you can't go because i'm always at meeting." You know, i think something's up with him, I don't know what to think." Bella said as if she is preventing herself to cry and she looked at us.

"Well, he might be reallt busy, what's his job again?" Andie asked looking at bella.

"He is a CEO of his own family company."
Bella said looking down at her hands.

"Well that explains why he is always busy." Andie said and lays down on the bed. "Just don't think of anything, you trust him right?" Andie said and bella nods. "Then he won't do anything to break your trust." I said to bella.

"Thanks guys." Bella said and she sighed.

"What are friends for? Right?" Andie said looking at both of us. I nodded and so do bella.

"Okay! We gotta finish packing! Queenie's flight will be so early tomorrow, 7am right?" Bella asked as she stands up and sorted some of my other clothes on the other side of my bed.

"Yep!" I replied and andie claps her hands "chop chop both of you! I'll be just reminding what you'll both need to bring and whatnot." Andie said as she scrolls through her phone yet again. Bella shakes her head chuckling at andie.
I'm so happy to have friends like them.