「22」plan

Chapter Twenty-Two; Plan

Another update cuz it's my
birthday! Hehe.

D A V I D

I walk in to Ricky's (my best friend) flat. We have a game tonight.

I knocked on his door and he answered it and let me in to his house and leads me to his living room.
"Wait, i'll get us drinks, what do you want?" He asks through not-so-loud music playing on his speakers infront of us.

"Just water." I smiled and nod. "Okay, stay put!" He said and rushed to his kitchen.

I take a sit on ricky's leather sofa.
I waited for him to come back.
I looked around his living room, and it's not bad, not messy.. Many Marvel and DC merch all around his living room some of them are posters, toys, figurines etc.

I heard him coming here and i look to him and saw him holding a glass of water and a can of softdrink.

"Bro, what's up?" He asks while he put's down the water on the coffee table.

"Well, i'm-" "wait." He walks towards his speakers and turns off the upbeat music.

"I have a feeling that it's serious." He said and chuckles while he take a seat besides me.

He bends towards the coffee table and get's his soft drink.

"Ricky, i have a problem.. well i, uh.-"

"Girl probs?"

"Yes, well i met this girl via phone.. and i'll have a date with her.. And I'm nervous.. what if she doesn't liked me?" I said worriedly while looking at him.

"You know, just be yourself and she'll like you. And whatever happens. Just let it happen." He shrugged and turned on his tv with the remote and i saw the video game we're about to play is already settled up.

I nod my head.

Let's see...

•••

Q U E E N I E

I paced back and forth in my room.
Still thinking who can be willing to act to be me?

i heard a knock on my door
"come in." I said while i'm still pacing back and forth.

"Hey Queenie." I looked up and saw bella came in.

"Hey bella." I smiled at her and i go back to my thinking.

"You okay?" She asked I looked at her and saw she took a seat on my bed.

I stopped pacing back and forth and faced her.

"Not really." I said and sighed while i take a seat besides her.

"Why? I can help" she said and smiles.

"Well, there's this guy.." i said and adjusted my seat facing towards her.

"Congrats! At last you have a love life!" Bella said excitedly to me and she held my hands.

"not quite yet.. Well you see, i'm going to finally meet him about a week, and-" "wait so you're saying that you've never met him??" She said confusedly.

"Yes, we met via phone, which is quite unexpected.. I'll tell you how we met later, anyway.. I'm just not yet confident to meet him personally yet.. So i've planned that i'll get someone to act as me. But I don't know who might be me.." i said and glanced to my hands and look at her again.

Bella is frowning to me. She then pursued her lips and moved them side to side. "Hmm, well.. do you want the person who wil be you a stranger to you or you know?" She asked.

"The person i know, but i just don't know who might be willinb to..." I trail off, and someone pops into my mind.

"Aha! I know who might be it!" I exclaimed and stood up from my seat, bella let's go of my hand.

"Mhm, i'm telling you, just be careful.. You don't know what might happen, what if she'll fall for him or something." She said worriedly and she stands up.

That made me think... Well, she is right...

"I'll make sure nothing will happen. Thanks for the concern bella." I said smiling at her.

"No problem, good luck! If you ever need me i'm just in my room." Bella said while she pats my shoulders. She smiled at me and goes out of my room.

Well, i have someone in mind.. I just need to convince her.

,,,

"What?Are you Serious??" Bri exclaimed and stand up from her seat after i have said to her my plans and tried to convince her.

Bri have arrived to my flat about 15 minutes ago, Thank God she received my message to her.

"Yes, i am. So are you in or out? Please al say yes.." I beg to her and i'm literally on my knee's now.

She looks down at me staring at me weirdly. And after a while she finally reacted and sighed.

"I'll think about it queenie,i just.. This is a risk you know? What if he thought you suck cuz' i'm so fucking awkward? And what if he decided to break up with you just because i'm not funny or just like You?" Bri rants and paces back and forth. At this moment i'm now standing up straight.

"Yeah.. you're right." I mumbled and looked down on my feet.

Well those are just what if's..
I thought.

"But those are just What if's," i said my thoughts to her, she stopped pacing back and forth and looks at me. "You know, whatever happens, happens. Please briana." I begged again and held her hands.

She rolled her eyes and sighed again.

"Fine, just don't blame me if anything happens." She said to me seriously and smiled.

"Thank you so much allie! You're a true friend!!" I said and hugged her. She broke the hug and say.

"Yeah, yeah. So in a week aye? You should start teaching me how to act like you." She nudged me.

"Okay, okay. I say we should start now..?" I said looking at her while still holding her hands.

"Yep. Now, teach me how i'll say my first line to him. And show me your messages to him so i know your backstory." She said and take a seat on my bed, bella pats the bed for me to seat beside her.

I nod at her. And all night we just chitchat about myself.

Well, this is going to be exciting.