「44」paris

Chapter forty-four: Paris

Q U E E N I E

I just arrived at Paris, my body hurts because of the long flight but it was worth it, at least i'm now here at paris!
i'm now here at the baggage claim, waiting for my suitcase. I decided to use my phone for a bit, once i've turned off the flight mode i saw some text messages from multiple people; Andie asking if i have landed already, my brother saying i hope i'll enjoy my stay at paris, and from my workmate Eli saying that i hope i'll have a merry Christmas (good thing i have 2 weeks day off) and lastly David.

I quickly opened david's message.

David💙: Queenie! Are you there now?
David💙: if you're there now call me
1hour ago

I dailed david's number as soon as I finished reading his text.

"Hello david! I'm here!" I said one he had picked up the phone.

"Queenie! Yay! Anyway, If you have your baggage now, there will be a man named Peter waiting for you at the main exit door and that'll be your tour guide andd he will firstly going to drop you off to your hotel." David finished.

"Oh okay, i'm still waiting for my baggage." I said to him, I scanned around looking for my baggage, and I spotted it going to my way."

"Wait found it!" I said and get my suitcase from the bag carousel.

"I hope you'll enjoy your stay there queenie." David said

"I'll sure do! I hope you're with me though." I said

"Awhh don't worry it'll happen soon, now you just gotta enjoy your stay there. And-" david's sentence was cut off by a woman's voice and I can't clearly hear what she is saying.

"Oh, you seemed to be busy, i'll just talk to you later." I said.

"Uhm, yeah yeah, sure. Latterly." David whispered and ended the call.

I walk towards the exit with my suitcase rolling beside me, 'now i gotta find peter.' Actually it didn't took me so long to find him because he is holding a medium banner saying "bonjour queenie miller! I'm peter, your tour guide." with a pink font. I smiled and waved at peter while i walk towards to where he is.

"Bonjour m'lady! Welcome to paris, the city of love! May i take your baggage?"

"Bonjour peter, yes sure!" I gave him my big luggage. Once he got it and roll the banner he lead me to where the car is.
When we got to it, I was really shocked that we will use a limousine.

"Do i ride with someone on that limo?" I asked him while he put my baggage on the trunk.

"No, no ma'am, only you." He smiled at me and shut the trunk. He goes to the side of the car door where i'm standing and opens it for me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and he nods. I got in the limo, and saw him that he took a sit with the driver. Well i guess i'll have this limo all by myself. After we got in the driver started to drive us to where we will go, which i'm so clueless.
I look around the limo, there's a mini bar by my side and a tv infront of me. This is so fancy. "Ma'am!" I heard peter said making me look at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We will go to your hotel first, then we could start the tour, aye?" He said.

"Sure sure!" I replied and he nodded. I then leaned back to the seat. I Can't wait to explore the city!