「38」love

Q U E E N I E

"I can't believe it! I've finally gone to HARRY POTTER WORLD! LIKE WHAT?! THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVID!!" I said to david on the phone as i walk towards the building.

"No worries queenie, how was it?"

"it was magical! Amazing! I still can't believe it!" I said and i walked towards the elevator.

"Nice nice, where are you??" He asked.

"I'm here in the elevator going to my office now." I said and clicked number 5 button when i got in.

"Ohh, good, good." He said and the elevator opened at my floor.

"Why though?" I said as i walk towards our office and when i got in all of my office mates are in their desks now, i go to my desk which is near the door.

"Nothing, are you on your desk now??" He asks.

"Wait a minute, what are you planning to do now??" I asked suspiciously as i take a seat on my chair.

"Nothing. well? Are you seated now?"

"Yes sir." I said and i opened the computer.

"Well okay!." After david said that, someone came in walking towards my desk.

"Miss Miller right?" He said and i nod.

"There's some packages addressed for you." The guy from the lobby said and gave me a medium box and a dozen of roses.

"Oh wow, thanks! Who is it from?" I asked him.

"From me." I got startled when i heard a voice near to my ear, I remembered then david is still on the line.

"What?" I said to david, surprised.

"Uhm, the person didn't want me to tell who is he" the guy said and i thanked & dismissed him now since i know who is it from.

"Surprise! Do you like the white roses?" He said excitedly from the other line.

"Yes of course!!"

"Open the package now!!" He said.

"Okay okay." I said.
I unwrapped the brown paper covering it and when i saw what it is I almost dropped my phone.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I almost yelled. And i heard "shushes" from some of my office mates. I then mumbled a quick sorry.

"Open it!" David said as i open the box. I held out the Gucci bag that i really wanted ever since but I don't have enough money to buy it.

"OH WOW! WOW! Thank you so much david! This really means a lot to me! Why would you buy me this? This is too much!!" I exclaimed to him as I examined the bag on my hand.

"Because i wanted to hear you happy and I wanted to make you smile, and you deserve it you know." He said through the phone. I sighed with a smile.

"You know that i love you right? Even though you don't give me all of these stuff!" I asked sincerely to him.
"I know, i know, and you know that i love you too right?"  He asked.
"Yes of course David." I replied with a smile.

"Good. I've gotta go now love, latterly." David said.

"Latterly." I replied and with that he hanged up the phone. I'm now smiling from ear to ear still holding the phone to my ear.

"Queenie, why the hell are you smiling like an idiot?" Dani asked me which made me jump a little bit because i was so lost in my thoughts. "Uhm, nothing." I a said and glanced at her, i saw dani shake her head at me and continued her work. I put the bag down on the side of my desk and continue my work.