「51」it all comes back

Chapter Fifty-One; It All Comes Back.

D A V I D

"But that doesn't change anything." Bella said and pushed me down. She storms out of my room.

"Wait, wait! Where-" I suddenly felt dizzy and my head started to ache again causing me to groan in pain.

"John? John?!" I heard bella said faintly. I can't see her properly because my vision are blurred. Then my mind drifted off to something, A memory that I didn't knew existed.

+++

(A/N: Warning, Some scenes below will have more explicit language & scene, so if you're not comfortable reading those kind of stuff, you may just skip this scene (or bloody scenes) yeah. x )

Flashback.
3 years ago.
March 18, 2013

"Mate, you should go party with us." Finn said, my office mate.

"Nah, i've got a lot of work to do. My uncle needs me to finish some stuff and he said if I succeed at this, i can be the CEO of his company." I smiled at my daydreams "John David Silvers CEO of Silvers Co." i said.

"Hmmm not really. And what is your company selling again? Baby Diapers ?" And he laughed.

"No it's not just baby diapers, we are importing other stuff, can be Car, Toys or Clothes." I said as I finished drinking my water.

"Dude, don't-" "Fine, Where and What time?" I finally gave in, because Finn doesn't shut up if I didn't accept his offer. After i said that he smirks at me.

•••

"At A yacht?" I asked.

"Dude, have you forgotten, His papa is an owner of a yacht company." Finn said in a matter of fact tone.

"Well, I thought he'll have a party at a cheap club or something." After i said if we laughed and we have arrived at the bouncer and he asked our names. Good thing Finn notified gregg that we're coming. Once we're in we went to the bar and get our drinks.

"Well, well if it isn't the John Silvers in mah partyyy! Wohooo!" Gregg said drunkenly and hugged me.

"Drunk already aye?" Finn said and he laughed.

"Nah nah, just had a few drinkkks." He slurs and gets a tequila at the tray from the waitress. After he drinks his tequila, he then hugs finn.

"Well, guys i've gotta show you something. Down." He pointed down And signals us to follow him. Me and finn looked at each other and decided to just follow him.

Once we're downstairs he cleared his throat and said.
"Now, I'm going to show you guys my dad's great collection of-" "Coin Antiques" Me and Finn said together and shrugged. We both know that he and his 'papa' has an obsession with antiques.
Gregg nods and opens the door and continues his never ending talk.

"Here we go again." Finn said and I sighed. "I came here to party remember?" I whispered at finn even though i know gregg can't hear us at his state now. Which is talking non-stop about his papa's antiques.