「30」green-eyed

Chapter Thirty; Green-Eyed.

"You can go in now miss, he is waiting for you." Sam's assistant said to me and i nod in response.
I walked into Sam's office.

Well maybe he is just going to tell 'if you need someone blah blah blah.' Yep, he's just going to tell me that. I agreed to what i said mentally to myself to calm me down.

"Hey queenie! Nice to see you." Sam said smiling. I nervously smiled back at him.

"Hey, yeah." I said.

"So, i just wanted to tell you that from now on. You'll be talking to our big time costumers and partners." He said professionally.

What? No. This. Can't. Happen.

"Means, you'll be no longer going to talk to our other costumers, and we would like to move you to where the workers who talks to important people. That'll be on 5th floor." He said to me looking to my eyes and shrugs his shoulders.

"I uhm." I said.

"I know, you'll be missing your friends here. But we can still put you on this floor, but you'll have to use other email and line." He said.

No shit.

"And also, your salary will be raised 10% so that'll be $660. Well if you say no, that'll sucks." He sighs and leans back to his chair still looking at me.

"Wow, uhm, this is too much." I said while i look to my hands.

"Yes i know, if i were you I'll accept the offer. Well that'll not happen everyday." Sam said and pursed his lips.

"Uhm, can i maybe have some time to think about this?" I asked looking at sam, he is frowning at me. He leaned forward to me.

"Hmm, sure. I'll give you two days to think about this." He squinted at me. I nod and stood up from my seat and walk towards the exit.

+++

I took a seat to my chair and leaned back to it. I sighed.

This is just too much, if I accepted the offer, i'll not be able to talk to david anymore + I can't talk to Andrea and George anymore, but my salary will be raised 10% and that'll be a good thing. But if I didn't accepted the offer, i'll be able to talk to everyone and my salary will not be raised.

I leaned forward to my table and put my head down. I tugged my hair because of frustration.

"Queenie you okay?" I heard George asked me.

I nodded my head not looking at him. I heard someone is walking towards me.

"Queenie!" I heard andrea whispered yell to my ear and took a seat on my table beside my head.

"You gotta stop sitting on my table, it'll break." I said jokingly and look up at her and shook my head.

"Hmm, good point. Anyway, what did he said? What happened?" She asks quickly, eager to know what happened.

"Uhm well, he is giving me an offer, offer for me to go to 5th floor-"

"WHAT?! Don't tell me you didn't accept the offer, you're nuts if you didn't! Like gurl, your Salary will be raised!" She cuts my sentence and shakes my arm forcefully.