「34」masquerade ball

Chapter Thirty-Four; Masquerade Ball.

the next day.
Later that night..

I put on my heels and took my clutch bag from my bed, i take a look at myself for one last time at the mirror.

I'm just wearing a white ball gown similar to cinderella's gown on the live action movie, But it's not that big + on my back it has a see through and I'm holding my black mask on my other hand.As i opened my bedrooms door, "Queenie, your uber is here!" i heard bella said to me from downstairs.

"Okay!" I said and go downstairs carefully, trying not to trip.
When i get down, i saw bella is mopping the floor and she looks up at me, and suddenly drops the mop.

"Oh my, you look gorgeous! Like a princess!" Bella gushes over me as she walk towards me and held my hands.

"Uhm thank you." I said shyly.

"No biggie! Now chop chop and go meet your Prince Charming." She said as she escorted me towards the door and lets go of my hands.
I smiled at her and walk towards the car.

~*~

I have now arrived at the most beautiful castle ever, but it's just really a high-class hotel. The receptionist is currently talking to someone over the phone, and I'm waiting for her to finish her talk.

"Yes sir, thank you. Bye." She hangs up the phone and looks at me with a smile. "Good evening miss, thank you for patiently waiting. How may i help you?" She asks nicely.

"Uhm, i'm going to the ball-"

"What's your name miss?"
She cuts my sentence as if someone told her that if a girl who seems clueless said that she is going to the ball etc, ask for her name quickly.

"Queenie miller." I said looking at her, I held my mask tightly but not tight to crush it.

"Okay miss, i've been expecting you. Please do come with me." She said to me and the receptionist said something to the other guy beside her, the guy nods and replaced her to the desk.

"Right this way miss." She walked towards me and leads me the way to where the ball will be held. Which is behind me, there's big chandeliers hanging over me and it really amazes me. After a long walk because the hotel is bloody big, we have finally made our way to the even place, which is a ballroom, like the one in beauty and the beast but Bigger.

There are many people in here now, all in masks. I've wore my mask as we're walking towards here.

She approached a man in a expensive looking suit and says something, and the man nods and looks at my direction, the receptionist then walk back to me "He will escort you throughout the night." She said and smile, i nod at her and thanked her after that, the kind receptionist walks out and leaves me with an anonymous man.

I look towards his direction and saw that he is walking towards me, smiling and I smiled back.
"Hello Miss Miller, i'll be your escort throughout the night. Pleasure to meet you." He said then gets my hand and kissed it.

"Thank you, And please do call me queenie. It's Pleasure meeting you too." I said as I curtsy. And he chuckles.

"May i get you a drink?" He asks.