「32」letter

Chapter Thirty-Two; letter

the next day...

Today is my day off at work, i'm currently cleaning up my bedroom because it's really messy at the moment because i only go home to sleep then i'll leave once my alarm goes ringing waking me up.
I still have to decide whether I'll accept sam's offer or nah. As i tuck in my new bedsheets under the bed i heard someone rings the doorbell.

That must be bella.
I dragged the dirty bedsheets with me as i go downstairs. The person kept knocking.

"Wait a minute!" I yelled to the door as i put the bedsheets on the laundry basket. I walk towards the door and opened it. I saw Standing there is briana.

"Oh hey bri, what's up?" I said leaning on the door frame.

"Uhm, i just wanted to give you this." She said and gave me a letter and i saw my name was written on the envelope. I gladly get it from her.

"From who?" I asked as i examined the little envelope with a letter for me in it, I didn't saw who's it from because the person didn't put its name on it.

"It's from david. He gave it to me
Last night, i'm sorry I forgot to tell you.. that we're going out." She said a bit nervously. uhm what? They yet planned to see each other? Again?!

"Ohh, okay." I nod trying act as if them going out tonight together without telling me didn't bother me.

"Also i have to tell you something.."
Briana said like she made a terrible mistake.

"What is it?" I ask looking at her.

"I-uhm.... We kissed." She said not looking at my eyes.

'HOW DARE SHE.'  My inner thoughts said.

"Oh.. i uhm. Got to do something, thanks for giving this." I raised the envelope and i tried to said without snapping at her, in my mind I'm internally screaming now.

"I-" i cut her words by slamming the door shut at her face. I know it's rude but she just crossed the line.
I ran towards my room and shut the door close, i know this is all my fault, if I didn't even think about the that stupid plan this wouldn't happen. Ugh.

I shake my head and tried not to cry
because it's nonsense and stupid if i cried, so i ripped open the envelope revealing me a letter from david.
There's just an address written on that letter, and I honestly don't know what would i do with an address.

I laughed and decided to put the letter aside and continue my chores.

+++

I finished all of my chores and that leads me laying down on our sofa at the living room watching the series that's currently on the tv.

I heard keys jiggling, unlocking the lock of the door. And that for sure is bella now, i sit up properly and turn around to see bella came in with her coat on.

"Hey." I said to her and waved.

"Hey queenie, nice to see you." She said as she gets off her coat and put it on the coatrack.

"Soo, how's work?"

"Well stressful as usual." She said and shurgs her shoulders.
"I'll be back, i'll just change my clothes." Bella said and i put a thumbs up for her to see.

I turn back around my attention to the tv. 2 minutes later i hear bella coming down. She walks towards me and plopped herself down at the sofa.

"Finally!" Bella said as she leans her head back. "So how's your work?" She asks not looking at me. "I'm on a day off today." I said as i scan channels.

"Ohh, nice." She said and now looking at me. "Want to watch a movie?" She asks. "It's my treat!" Briana added. "Uhm sure. Let me just change my clothes." I said smiling.

Well i need a time off of all the stress, watching a movie won't hurt.