「39」bittersweet

Q U E E N I E

next day..

"Yes of course, have a great day sir." I ended the call. I look at my watch to see what time is it, it's already 3am. I heard a ding on my laptop that means someone had emailed me, I opened my mail and read the email from a costumer, "uhm, queenie.. can i talk to you for a sec?" I heard andie's voice said infront of me. I look up to her and after sending my mail. "Yes sure, what's up?" I leaned towards her way. "Uhm, privately?" She asked and looked around. I nodded and stood up from my seat, we walked out of the office, Andie leads me to the break room where no one's there at this moment because it's still our work hours.

"So what's up?" I looked at andie. "I-uhm. Queenie my mother kicked me out." Andie blurted out, she do this when she's nervous. Andie started to cry, I quickly run towards her and hugged her. "Oh my gosh, why? I'm so sorry." I said worriedly as i pat her hair. She wipes her tears and i let go of her for a moment.

Andie took a deep breath and looked at me. "I, i told her that I'm pregnant and after knowing that she- she got mad at me. I dont know that'll be her reaction i, this is all my fault I shouldn't have-" " sshh sshh, it's not your fault okay? And cry no more because it's bad for your baby and for you too.. You know what, you can stay with me, we could be room mates! Since my housemate isn't always there, i bet it's okay with her for you to stay there." I smiled at her and andie started to cry yet again. "What did i do to deserve to have a friend like you queenie, i'm so lucky to have you." She cried. " i'm so lucky to have you too! let's go back to work now, and after work we should have a chocolate cake." I said trying to cheer her up, i wiped her tears away and she looked at me. "Really? Are you serious?" She asked as she wiped away her remaining tears. "Yes i am! Now, lets go back to work, and you only have one hour left to work." I said as i lead her out the break room.

~*~

one hour later

"Yes! I'll be back as soon as i drove andie home." I said to eli as i get my bag. "Mhm make sure huh.. make sure!" Eli yelled out to me when i'm out of the office. I chuckled at her, andie is seated on the waiting area waiting for me. "Are you ready?" I said to Andie causing her to jump a little, still not aware that i'm here. "Yes!" She stood up quickly and followed my lead. "I already booked an uber, but as soon as we got there i'll go buy you a chocolate cake and go back to work." I said to andie who's beside me. She nodded.

Once we're out of the building i saw the car is already waiting infront of the building. "That's the car." I pointed out to andie, we walked towards it and got in.
We both take a seat on the passenger seats. "Thank you so much Queenie for doing this." Andie said out of nowhere, i looked at her and smiled. "No worries, and also you can borrow some of my clothes since you don't have any with you yet." I said as I caress her hand.
"Don't worry! I'll get my things in 2 days. I just need to let my mum cool down for a bit." Andie sighed and I nodded understandingly.

After 15 minutes ride from our office we finally have arrived my house.
"Welcome to our home sweet home." I said to andie after we got off the car.
I walk towards the door and opened it, to my surprise i saw bella is there eating ice cream on the sofa. "Oh hey queenie! Out early?" She asked as she sit up straight. "Uh, nope. Well if you don't mind, i have a friend staying here with me-" "no problem! It's your house too you know, your friend can stay as long as she or he wants, where is she or him?" Bella looked behind my back. I signaled andie to come in. Andie walks in the house and as soon as bella saw her she greeted her with a hug, well bella is such a hugger.

"Yay! There's 3 of us now! You want some ice cream? Wait I bought 3 other flavors, what do you want chocolate? Vanilla? Or starwberry? Sorry if the flavors are common." Bella lead Andie towards our refrigerator. "Well, i guess you'll not need me now andie. I've gotta go now! Take care of her bella! And andie i'll just bring the chocolate cake after work." I called out to them, and they replied yes. "And oh bella, it's four of us." I said and winked at her.
I walked out of the house and closed the door, once i'm outside i heard bella asked andie so loudly that if she's pregnant and she squeals once andie said yes.
This is gonna be so much fun.

•••
A/N; hey guys! Sooo, I joined the #Wattys2017 , wish me luck🤞🏻💞!!
Anyway, how are y'all? I hope you're all doing good :)
I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment and fan! Xx