「33」oops.

Chapter Thirty; oops

the next day..

"Hello Queenie-"

"Heyy, you look good yesternight." A guy cuts my sentence on the other line.

"Who's this?" I asked nervously, omg is someone stalking me? Plotting to kill me? I hope not

"Ouch, you didn't know me.. we just saw each the other day."
Wait i think i know who is this.

"Let me guess, this is david?"

"Righty right."

"Motherfucker you are you DIDNT ANSWER TO MY EMAILS TO YOU NOR CALLED BACK YOU-"

"Chill, chill! My landline was blocked and also my email. So that's why I can't call nor email you!" He said.

"What?" I asked confused. "Wait a minute, how did you even knew that your number was blocked?" I exaggerated the word blocked and huffed.

"Lame excuse mister." I said and rolled my eyes.

"It's true! I have a friend who's really good at technology. Sooo i asked him why I can't call you etc and he did something and then he knew that i was blocked."

"Well then, how come you called me now if You're Blocked??"

"IM still Blocked , well as im so smart, i use my other landline." He said.

"Oh." Is all i can say. And wait a minute, what did he said a while ago? Me and him met the other day? Oh how the fuck can I forgot about their Kiss.

"Yep, anyway I enjoyed the other night."

"Oh yeah? And You look not bad." I said snippy.

"Heyy, Why is your tone like that? you mad?" He asks worriedly.. innocently.

Wow, acting innocent? Huh. How the hell does he do that? Motherfucker.

"Well if you're not so inlove with my bestfriend and KISSED HER maybe i'll not be like this, youre just like all the other boys! Fucker!" I ranted and ended the line, his words made me explode.

I've really have learned my lesson now; all the boys are fuckers.

My phone rang and I answered it.

"H-"
"So you're saying, you're not.. her?" He asks. Oops.
I sigh in defeat.

"Yes."

"Oh...my.." He trailed off and a few moments have passed and he laughed.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" I asked irritated.

"Well it just so funny cuz it happens that my best friend have finally found his true loveeee."

"Wait what?" I spoke out my thoughts. What??

So he is saying...

"That's not me."