「25」breaking fam

Chapter Twenty-Five; Breaking Fam

the next day

I walk towards my childhood home, which was mom & dad's house. But everything will change at this point.

I saw two cars parked on our driveway, and I assumed the one car is my brothers and the other is my mom's.

I rang the doorbell once I'm infront of the door.

I heard someone walks behind the door and opened it, and i saw it's my brother.

"Hey queenie." He said while he opened the door.

"Hi big brother." I said and smiled a little to him, he then hugs me.

And the feeling of sadness came back to me and I started crying in my brother's arms, Like a baby.

"Shh, it's okay queenie." He tried to comfort me.

"No it's not, how will be okay? When our mom and dad will be divorcing? Without a Reason?!" I said to him while looking at his eyes.

"Actually-" "James who's there?" I heard mom's voice from inside.
And i heard her walk towards the door where i and james stood.
I quickly wiped my tears away.

James looks back at his shoulders, and mom's there standing with a bowl on her arm, I assumed she is cooking for dinner. She looked up at us and mom looked at me.

"Oh, queenie! Our baby girl." Mom gave the bowl to james. She goes towards me and hugged me, tight.
I hugged her back. It's been so long since we hugged like this.

She let's go of me and holds me by my side.

"You're a grown lady now! Oh my, wow." She caresses my cheek, i smiled at her and got teary eyed.

Mom didn't changed, but her hair has some gray hair now. And she gained some weight but she still look like 35 even she is already 48. She has a hazel eyes, she looked even more happier now than the last time i saw her. To be honest she is blooming.

"You didn't even aged ma." I chuckled and mom joined.

"Oh darling, believe me. I age every year! Look at my hair, It's turning gray and I'm starting to have some wrinkles! Anyway, let's go inside, and- oh dear I forgot about what i'm cooking, i'll be right back darling." Mom said quickly and she leads me inside our house and when we got inside she got the bowl from james and goes towards the kitchen.

I looked around our house. Well it's dad's now. It still looked the same, but the paint are all fresh. But all the decorations are still the way it was.

"It still looked the same" i spoke out what i had thought to james.

James nod his head.
"Let's go to the living room, dad is there." He said and let's me walk ahead to the living room.

When we walked in at the living room i saw dad is sitting on the couch and reading a book, which is our favorite book; Harry Potter and the half blood prince.

"Hey dad." I said as i take a seat beside him.

He got startled and looked at me, he recovered himself in no time and smiled while he put the book besides him.

"Nini!" He said and hugged me tight. I hugged him back.

"Nini, you're a grown lady now! Look at you!" He said while he holds me by arms.

"Mom said the same thing." I laughed and smiled at him. He smiled a little to me.

"Well i guess, we can't change the fact that me and your mom will always have the same things to say." He chuckled somewhat sadly and looks down at his hands but he looks up at me after a second.

"So, how's your life?" He asked me.

"Uhm, it's okay." I said looking at him.

"Well i have a feeling that it's not okay."

"Well-" "i knew it, is there a boy who broke your heart? Or a friend of yours stole the boy whom you love? Or did he Cheated on you?"

"dad," I giggled and shake my head. "It's not like that! I don't even have any boyfriend." Or do i?

"Hmm whatever you say. But if there's something bothering you or someone is bothering you let me know. I'll call out my hit man to teach the person who is bothering you." Dad joked, i laughed and he joins me at laughing.

"But you know queenie, you've gotta have a husband soon, so you guys can give me a granddaughter or a grandson! I won't be here too long and if you planned to have a baby when i'm at my 90's I wouldn't be able to see her or him graduate." My dad said seriously now.

"Dad! Of course you'll be here for many years! And you'll still see your grandchild graduate and see her celebrate her 18th birthday or see him celebrate his 21st birthday!" I said. He sighed.

"I'm kidding, of course i'll wait for that time. It's just.. you're old now.. you know maybe you can-" "dad!"
"Okay i'll stop! Do you already know that james and bri are engaged now?"

"No! What? Why didn't james told me!" I said with my eyes widened. I looked for james and saw him walking in the living room.

"Where have you been! Why didn't you told me you and bri are engaged?!" I exclaimed to him.

"Uhh, i was supposedly to tell you but, enough of that. Dinner is ready." He said.

Me and dad stood up and we walked towards the dining room.

☆彡

Just a filler part here, heh. Sorry for not updating for 1 week 😅 I don't have any wifi for the past few days but here's the new chapter! And Thank you so much for 900+ READS!! omffjdjdjsja \(////)\

Anyway, I can't wait to watch beauty and the beast! And oh my geez ari & john legend's new version of beauty and the beast is SO WONDERFUL :')
I hope you guys liked the chapter, happy reading xx