「20」date

Chapter Twenty; date

I walk towards the restaurant that david told to me. I walk towards the entrance "Reservation for David." I said to the girl at the entrance. "Right this way ma'am" she leads me to a table for two by the window. And when i go nearer, i saw a man who is facing its back at me.

Omg, this is it! I will finally meet david.

The girl walks out once we're there i said a quick thanks to her.

I walk to the other side of the table which the seat isn't taken. I look at david who is looking at the menu, which causes me to prevent seeing his face.

"Uhm, excuse me? Are you David??" I asked nervously. He then put down the menu and faced me, Wow, he has a beautiful blue eyes. He is wearing black suit (just like he said to me yesterday.) with a blue necktie.

"Yes, yes." He nods and sits up straight. "You must be?" He asked while he squints his eyes at me.

Why he is really silly.

"It's me, queenie, well i hope I didn't get your hopes up to what i looked like." I looked at him and i smiled nervously at him.

' Is my hair okay? Or is my dress not okay? Why is he looking at me.. like that?? ' I thought.

"Oh no it's okay, well i hope you didn't get your hopes up to what i looked like too." He pursued his lips and laughed a little. He combed his brown hair with his fingers.

"Oh, do please take a seat." David said and gestures towards the seat infront of him. I smile at him and take a seat.

"So, what do you want to eat?" He asked with a slight British accent leaning towards me.

I didn't knew he is British or something.

"Uh, i'll just have the best food in this restaurant." I replied and chuckles. I put the strand of my hair behind my ears.

"By the way, why do you sound so different on the..phone?" I asked looking at him. I wondered why I didn't heard brit accent while talking to him on the phone.

"Uh, i honestly don't know, many people have said to me that too." He leans his head towards me and chuckles, he the glanced around the restaurant.

I nod. I licked my lips and glanced around the restaurant too.

"Uh, about the business-" i heard him said which made me quickly looked at him. He is leaning forward to me with his hands on the table like a businessman.. don't you tell me..

"Uh, what business??" I said confusedly. "The restaurant." He said. "Wait, i think i got the wrong david.. or is it really you?" I squeaked while I wince and bit my lip.

"Well i think you're not cathrine's friend aye?" He chuckles looking at me up and down.

Yep he is not david, david.
Fuck me.

"Uh yeah, i'm so sorry, to uh, disturb you, oh my gosh this is so embarrassing." I suddenly stood up from my chair not looking at him. "No, it's okay really, i hope you'll find your david." He said.